SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

How bout wanting to "RAT OUT" a source you fucking POS! You wanna go there tough guy?

I handle my business with my source and I keep it under wraps but I was venting to someone I thought was a friend. Drakon made it right by me and that's it. A lot of guys freak out when their packs don't land and they out sources publicly. I kept it under wraps til it was made right. He's a great Lab just has shipping problems because he's a source that deals with more resellers as customers.... anything more asswipe?

I handle my business with my source and I keep it under wraps but I was venting to someone I thought was a friend. Drakon made it right by me and that's it. A lot of guys freak out when their packs don't land and they out sources publicly. I kept it under wraps til it was made right. He's a great Lab just has shipping problems because he's a source that deals with more resellers as customers.... anything more asswipe?
MEMBERS THIS POS THREATENS TO SNITCH OUT!!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM...

You're the one that posted private messages... the last time someone posted private messages they got ran off the board.... idk what kind of magic you have here but you don't play by the Meso rules and your beyond fucked up.

You're the one that posted private messages... the last time someone posted private messages they got ran off the board.... idk what kind of magic you have here but you don't play by the Meso rules and your beyond fucked up.
Awwww does the PM pusher want sympathy now? looool Buckle up ;)

Bro....
Awwww does the PM pusher want sympathy now? looool Buckle up ;)

Dude I hope there's people on here that are smarter than me and have more integrity than you to see right through you as a sick individual who post PM's....aren't PM's suppose to be Private? Doesn't this show your shady and can't be trusted? Idk... maybe everyone's drinking your maple koolaid.

What was said in private stays in private...I don't screenshot any private messages and post them publicly. I'm sure a lot of people would be covered in shit right now if there PM's between bros were outed. A lot of wheeling and dealing goes on behind closed doors... but Talking about sources in PM between members who are using the same sources or ask about that source is just bros helping out bros. you do nothing here but make it worse. I feel bad for Tsl.... he might actually be a good source but we'll never know because you go shitting on his threads.

I don't have a dog in this fight between you two or three I guess but I will say that he does have a point and that pm's between members are suppose to be just that are they not? I know with sources it can be a different story but @CdnGuy he does have a valid point

I don't have a dog in this fight between you two or three I guess but I will say that he does have a point and that pm's between members are suppose to be just that are they not? I know with sources it can be a different story but @CdnGuy he does have a valid point
Valid ? that its OK to push gear in PM? From a source who isn't even here dude? Please don't get involved unless you know.

By all means.. I'm not pushing his gear but if you want him here accountable because a few guys found him and I happen to have found him at the same time... then let him come here... give him shit and let him make $$$$ then

From another member who is fully aware of this being posted. Including Millard Baker was made aware of this situation last week. Not like I'm coming unprepared there bro.

It's still a Private Message and in that message I refer to several labs I'm using. If Millard wants my side of the story I hope he comes to me.. better yet I hope he sees how nuts you are and how several sources here are fed up with you and you're going to be the cause of people getting late packs/ BUNK gear or worse because your a constant bully who picks and picks and picks until hand. Let Millard come to me because I believe I have evidence you shake down sources for money. A source here has alluded to you doing that. I don't know the source but I heard about you.

From another member who is fully aware of this being posted. Including Millard Baker was made aware of this situation last week. Not like I'm coming unprepared anything else sir?

Yeah you used that member against me and I thought I should just let bygones be bygones when he came to me. I can't help that I'm passionate about gear and I give full reviews on what I use. I can't review this shit in public without shitfaces like you calling me a shill/rep or whatever else.

Lol Since you weren't banned this info needed to be shown. You are pushing this lab ! End of fucking story ! I did not use anyone to "get" you this info was forwarded to me fyi!
There won't be anymore Elite here...

Elite Genetics is a source I'm currently trying as a Domestic source... an American Domestic. The fact you care about American Domestics sounds shady as fuck.

That's what pisses me off about this twat. He butts his stupid face in places where he has no business and has no clue what he is talking about.

He reminds me of that kid in high school that was never invited to parties so he acts like a dweeb to try to ruin everyone else's fun. By far the lamest sap I've came across on the interwebz