SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

I posted a screenshot of a blend I thought was cool from another source. I had a few guys PM asking me who that source is.... did I turn them away no? Why because I can call them a friend if I do them a solid... You on the other hand. All you have is minions bro that are learning your angles and that's a shame no ones caught on to that yet.

That's what pisses me off about this twat. He butts his stupid face in places where he has no business and has no clue what he is talking about.

He reminds me of that kid in high school that was never invited to parties so he acts like a dweeb to try to ruin everyone else's fun. By far the lamest sap I've came across on the interwebz
LOL All the gear whores are crying in one thread hahahahahahaha I love Meso :)

Lol Since you weren't banned this info needed to be shown. You are pushing this lab ! End of fucking story ! I did not use anyone to "get" you this info was forwarded to me fyi!
There won't be anymore Elite here...

That member @Oldschool is a shady bastard then. And your playing between a fine line of shady shit. Face it.... If I was a rep I would come out as such. I buy all my gear. Once I get my second pack I'm going to post further. I'm dead set on getting blood work now because I want CDN to choke on his maple syrup lube he uses on his two star pupils.

Btw you have that much free time cry to Millard Baker. The man writes solid articles, does radio shows I believe. Does his own thing and you're going to waste his time with this shit? I read the UG rules. I obey the UG rules. You on the other hand are a pussified/ bladder boy with sorrowful Canadian medical benefits and you're taking this out on me. Maybe if we were cool I would let you stay with me in NY and get yourself fixed but go take an ice bath with a grizzly bear bladder boy.

Whatever the hell is wrong with you... I'm too busy pushing Elite to care what you're dying from. Lol....

That member @Oldschool is a shady bastard then. And your playing between a fine line of shady shit. Face it.... If I was a rep I would come out as such. I buy all my gear. Once I get my second pack I'm going to post further. I'm dead set on getting blood work now because I want CDN to choke on his maple syrup lube he uses on his two star pupils.
200_d-1.gif

The last time a private message was posted between a member and a Very Big member here that person almost checked out... and if I remember correctly that Big Member was feeding his family and doing his thing in PM

From another member who is fully aware of this being posted. Including Millard Baker was made aware of this situation last week. Not like I'm coming unprepared anything else sir?
it's a little unsettling that you have access to private messages. A conversation between two people privately should be exactly that private if it is to be brought to public view I would think both parties of the conversation should be made aware and agree upon that. I'm sure many things have been said privately that members wouldn't want shown publicly.

it's a little unsettling that you have access to private messages. A conversation between two people privately should be exactly that private if it is to be brought to public view I would think both parties of the conversation should be made aware and agree upon that. I'm sure many things have been said privately that members wouldn't want shown publicly.
Are you slow? Where did I ever say I had access to members PM'S? Smh Read what I said numb nuts

Are slow? Where did I ever say I had access to members PM'S? Smh Read what I said numb nuts
Do you just insist on responding with insults? I've never insulted you used fowl language accused you of anything. Someone shared that Pm with you without and you shared it without the other members approval that to me is shady and I would never trust you as you seem like someone who is quick to backstab if things don't go your way.

Even if other members are doing what you accuse them of it almost doesn't matter to me because I can't take you seriously you show not one bit of respect or prosfessionalism. I want to know both sides of the story so I believe I have a right to question your information without you responding with insults.

Do you just insist on responding with insults? I've never insulted you used fowl language accused you of anything. Someone shared that Pm with you without and you shared it without the other members approval that to me is shady and I would never trust you as you seem like someone who is quick to backstab if things don't go your way.
I don't care what 2Dumb2Plumb wants OK? He is the one pushing Elite so don't get it twisted son.

Even if other members are doing what you accuse them of it almost doesn't matter to me because I can't take you seriously you show not one bit of respect or prosfessionalism. I want to know both sides of the story so I believe I have a right to question your information without you responding with insults.
Do I care what you think? no...

I posted a screenshot of a blend I thought was cool from another source. I had a few guys PM asking me who that source is.... did I turn them away no? Why because I can call them a friend if I do them a solid... You on the other hand. All you have is minions bro that are learning your angles and that's a shame no ones caught on to that yet.
Here is my question did these people come to you asking for the source info or did u go to them