Southern Ghost - Appreciation post [UK]

3Th3osis3

I've been using this guys for about 4 years now. They have been consistently good for that long, something unseen in recent years in the UK.

Dozens of orders placed from my account and other friends accounts, and never missed a single strip or vial of anything. The only issue I had with them was my fault. I paid with crypto on the 3rd day after placing the order (I was struggling with sleep) and the order disappeared from my account automatically after 3 days (Something they warn you about). When I realised I did not received the order, I contacted them but unfortunately they didn't have stock of the same medication I required; but they agreed to send me something that was better and more expensive without any extra cost, and apologised for the whole thing.

I find their customer service top notch and their gear and pharma consistently good.

They don't pay me or gift me anything for posting this (I've got no friends LOL), I just value the fact that I can relax and not spend countless hours of my life finding a new UGL lab. So if you have access to their shop, please support them so we can all enjoy quality stuff for another 10 years!

Who asked?
I personally don't have many friends around, I'm very introverted and get overwhelmed reading opinions online. I've been scammed in the past for this reason. So this thread is aimed for those who are loners like I am and need some clarification or support regarding source in the UK. 5 Years ago when I was looking for labs I was completely lost and I would have appreciated posts like this one.

I didn't mean to push this lab or be rude to anyone, so if this thread bothers you, I apologise!

Have a nice weekend brother

Wow! Great!
I've been looking for a new source to order from that I don't know about based off of the unsolicited review of someone I don't know.
Thanks a lot brother!

Wow! Great!
I've been looking for a new source to order from that I don't know about based off of the unsolicited review of someone I don't know.
Thanks a lot brother!
Sharing is caring, I don't know if you are from the UK but when I got back in bodybuilding 5 years ago, after reading online (Ukmuscle) I felt lost and didn't know if I was doing the right thing - I only try to share this with others in case if it can be of any help. I did not mean to push this on you anyway, apologies if you felt disrespected or whatever. Take care!

Sharing is caring, I don't know if you are from the UK but when I got back in bodybuilding 5 years ago, after reading online (Ukmuscle) I felt lost and didn't know if I was doing the right thing - I only try to share this with others in case if it can be of any help. I did not mean to push this on you anyway, apologies if you felt disrespected or whatever. Take care!
There is a EU thread
In any case, this is weird.

There is a EU thread
For Southern Ghost? Shit I missed it, I haven't been using mesorx very much, would you mind to share it? If not I will look for it now. Thanks for letting me know, not sure if I can delete this one

For Southern Ghost? Shit I missed it, I haven't been using mesorx very much, would you mind to share it? If not I will look for it now. Thanks for letting me know, not sure if I can delete this one
No, I mean there is a thread where EU sources are discussed.
Most of the people here are from the US and couldn’t care less about this, tbh

No, I mean there is a thread where EU sources are discussed.
Most of the people here are from the US and couldn’t care less about this, tbh
Oh yes I've seen that one, but I was unsure if this would fit there as UK is not part of the EU anymore? But yes I understand what you mean.

Oh yes I've seen that one, but I was unsure if this would fit there as UK is not part of the EU anymore? But yes I understand what you mean.
Well, the UK has not been geographically removed from Europe, as far as I know, so I would say that it fits and you will find quite a few people from there, also

UK is not in the EU.

Disappointed to see you joining the tren fueled and weekend alcoholic assholes giving this guy a hard time for no reason.
No worries mate, I completely understand their skepticism. These forums are full of vendors (UKMuscle especially) so I was well aware this thread was not going to be well received. But still it might help those who don't have an account or don't usually comment.

Cheers ghoul, have a nice weekend.

No worries mate, I completely understand their skepticism. These forums are full of vendors (UKMuscle especially) so I was well aware this thread was not going to be well received. But still it might help those who don't have an account or don't usually comment.

Cheers ghoul, have a nice weekend.

I see you've been here for 3 years, lying in wait to plug Southern Ghost no doubt.

The knee jerk "he's a shill!" paranoia is so over the top here sometimes, lol.

I see you've been here for 3 years, lying in wait to plug Southern Ghost no doubt.

The knee jerk "he's a shill!" paranoia is so over the top here sometimes, lol.
Yes and I've praised Titan too, used Chilton and commented in their thread. Still missing Titan, I have to say, lol.