Sports Performance Enhancement cycle that doesnt shutdowns HPTA?

The only thing I can think about is clomid, you are not going to be shutdown (LH & FSH > 0) and you will have an increase in testosterone.

Now the question is: Is it really worth to do it? Imho no bcs the increase in T is not going to be dramatical in order to get some huge gains out of it..

The only thing I can think about is clomid, you are not going to be shutdown (LH & FSH > 0) and you will have an increase in testosterone.

Now the question is: Is it really worth to do it? Imho no bcs the increase in T is not going to be dramatical in order to get some huge gains out of it..
Tbol or Var could do the trick? Or even Halo? Although it has opposing studies, some say it doesn't shuts down and others say it does.

There is no drug or combination of drugs that will give you a meaningful performance advantage without shutting down HPGA and testosterone suppression.

Any idiot you see saying x sarm doesn't shut you down, or "use enclomaphine bro" don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The absolute, hands down, best performance boost you are going to get without shutting yourself down is from creatine, and caffeine.

Not really any such thing. If it's effective, it's going to shut you down.

The whole sarm era really convoluted popular opinions on oral cycles. You couldnt pay me to run any oral, AAS or SARM without test underneath it.

Creatine and pre workout won't shut you down.

Natural test boosters work slightly, but nothing enough for athletic performance. More to eek out 50-75 extra points of total T but generally also throw stuff like prolactin way out of wack (looking at Tongkat Ali/Eurycomanone here, lol)

If you're going to touch hormones, go all in or stay away, otherwise you're going to screw yourself up easily.

Turinabol only shuts it down like 10% at 20mg. What other compounds do you recommend for this purposes?
Where'd you read that? If true, likely only for a brief period of time.

To the title though, are you looking for sports performance or just a way to use muscle building drugs without risking suppression? If the former, there's plenty and depends on the sport and trait. If the latter, creatine and peptides are about it.

Or even Halo? Although it has opposing studies, some say it doesn't shuts down and others say it does.
You're missing some nuance with halo. There are some studies showing it doesn't suppress FSH and LH but does indeed suppress testosterone to effectively zero.

I haven't looked at it in years. Was there ever any evidence of it raising the test levels of non-hypogonadal men? And doesn't it have evidence of increasing the risk of blood clots?

Where'd you read that? If true, likely only for a brief period of time.

To the title though, are you looking for sports performance or just a way to use muscle building drugs without risking suppression? If the former, there's plenty and depends on the sport and trait. If the latter, creatine and peptides are about it.

You're missing some nuance with halo. There are some studies showing it doesn't suppress FSH and LH but does indeed suppress testosterone to effectively zero.

I haven't looked at it in years. Was there ever any evidence of it raising the test levels of non-hypogonadal men? And doesn't it have evidence of increasing the risk of blood clots?
Yeah im looking to use PEDs without the risk of suppression or anything that doesnt closes my growth plates, as i am really lucky to have to some degree open plates at my early 20s.

There is no drug or combination of drugs that will give you a meaningful performance advantage without shutting down HPGA and testosterone suppression.

Any idiot you see saying x sarm doesn't shut you down, or "use enclomaphine bro" don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The absolute, hands down, best performance boost you are going to get without shutting yourself down is from creatine, and caffeine.
What about Nugenix? Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie swear by it BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

First and foremost, sleep, diet, and training (in that order). Second, look into certain peptides that don't mess with hormones, as that's about as good as you're going to get with performance enhancement without messing with your HPGA/HPTA/etc. Then, you can look into supplements.

After that, wait about 5-8 years until you're maxed out with your progress, be a man, and inject some Test. Oral only cycles are retarded and for little bitches.

Yeah im looking to use PEDs without the risk of suppression or anything that doesnt closes my growth plates, as i am really lucky to have to some degree open plates at my early 20s.
There is no such thing as AAS that does not have the risk of suppression. Age is a big factor but also genetics. The younger you are the more likely you are to bounce back but there's a chance that you won't. Do you have a full panel of blood work done yet? That is absolutely step one.

The one thing I could suggest is GH. That will not shut down your HPTA at all. At your age though it likely is not be worth it. Get an igf-1 reading.

It's controversial but I have tried HCG with anavar. Benefits are mild/modest. It served its purpose for my goals though. Something like 20 - 30 mg var with 1500ish HCG Is reasonable IMO. Don't expect any miracles but it was a noticeable boost for me. You still need to do a PCT afterword. I did something along these lines a couple of times but for all the work it is and hormone fluctuation etc. I decided it's not worth it for me. But, I'm significantly older than you and am on trt now. This would work with turinabol as well. You need to keep the dosage reasonable though for any oral because the more you take the more suppressive it is.

One thing for sure is there's no guarantees. You may get totally shut down. You may not fully recover. You may have terrible side effects. Playing with your hormones is very tricky and complicated. I would highly suggest that you continue reading and do a TON of research before you decide to dip your toe in. It is common for young guys to bite off way more than they can chew then we see them here a total mess trying to sort out their bad decisions.

I would suggest you do a couple years of serious research before you try any of this. Even better would be to forget about it for now. You're young and you could just spend that money on good quality food, a coach, and time so you can sleep a lot. Doing those things is likely to give you a lot more benefit than some kooky oral no suppression plan.

Turinabol only shuts it down like 10% at 20mg. What other compounds do you recommend for this purposes?
What is the goal, what are you trying to do?

Theres many ways to enhance performance, but what performace are we talking about here?

That’s cool, but you didn’t answer my question. PED’s aren’t just muscle building drugs. So are you asking about improving sports performance or just building muscle?