Sry Lab Deca 500 Test by Janoshik (blind test)

thanks man, i'm very disappointed with sry. They sell dnp 200mg, i buyed it, but i do not trust the label

i do not trust the dosage, not the compound, because every test from srylab products comeback from analysis with a completely different dosage from what's reported on the label ( in the case of dnp 200mg).
Maybe yes, i can weight the compound of the capsule.

P.s. From what i know, to make sure if the compound are dnp or not, you can do a burn test, literally burn the compound with a lighter

Thanks for testing

I dunno why these guys don’t send off for testing first, then just change their list to match test results. Since this happened a few times now with them.

Would you have still bought it if it said Deca 414mg? Most likely , yes ? Or would that have turned you away from the $18 price tag?

Maybe they think some people won’t buy it if it doesn’t say exactly 500mg on list ?

They’d probably get more interested people if everyone knew the exact mg even if they didn’t adjust their prices since it’s pretty cheap to begin with

After i test 3 products and saw the results i am a little bit disappointed.
Sure the money thing is a point because i pay for 500mg and not 400 mg ( If you calculate a whole Vial , there are around 1000mg missing)

But the main point for me is the trust in a source 3 of 3 products are not well dosed . How can i know If any peptide or oil or whatever is well dosed ?
For me big trust issue for future buys.

If i plan a cycle and would Take 2g of Deca i will take 2g and not 1,6g .
If i will take 50mcg t3, i will take 50 not 100mg .

If i buy in the future i will definitly sent it for testing, before i take it.
In the last years, i invest definitly a lot of money for testing but i saw that this is really important .
I want to know what i take into my body.