Sry Lab Deca 500 Test by Janoshik (blind test)

i do not trust the dosage, not the compound, because every test from srylab products comeback from analysis with a completely different dosage from what's reported on the label ( in the case of dnp 200mg).
Maybe yes, i can weight the compound of the capsule.

P.s. From what i know, to make sure if the compound are dnp or not, you can do a burn test, literally burn the compound with a lighter

Thanks for testing

I dunno why these guys don’t send off for testing first, then just change their list to match test results. Since this happened a few times now with them.

Would you have still bought it if it said Deca 414mg? Most likely , yes ? Or would that have turned you away from the $18 price tag?

Maybe they think some people won’t buy it if it doesn’t say exactly 500mg on list ?

They’d probably get more interested people if everyone knew the exact mg even if they didn’t adjust their prices since it’s pretty cheap to begin with

After i test 3 products and saw the results i am a little bit disappointed.
Sure the money thing is a point because i pay for 500mg and not 400 mg ( If you calculate a whole Vial , there are around 1000mg missing)

But the main point for me is the trust in a source 3 of 3 products are not well dosed . How can i know If any peptide or oil or whatever is well dosed ?
For me big trust issue for future buys.

If i plan a cycle and would Take 2g of Deca i will take 2g and not 1,6g .
If i will take 50mcg t3, i will take 50 not 100mg .

If i buy in the future i will definitly sent it for testing, before i take it.
In the last years, i invest definitly a lot of money for testing but i saw that this is really important .
I want to know what i take into my body.

I have communicated with the tester through private messages and are discussing the compensation.
Since Janoshik is my colleague who is responsible for contacting and formulating the test plan, I have been busy testing the new batch of peptides recently, and indeed neglected the oil and oral administration. After we get the test report of this batch of peptides, we will use the variance test to test most of the hot-selling steroids and publish it. We do have some shortcomings, but I hope everyone will give us some time.

Sponsors

Latest posts