Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

First lab results are available now.

First lab results are available now.

@Senria

This underpins the necessity for you guys to be constantly variance testing your tabs. These results really are unacceptable need to start fresh and modify your geometric dilution methodology when mixing your tab feed stock.

You need to mix a large batch and get each batch variance tested so the batch number can be correlated with your tabs. I know it sucks but you got to go through this level of QAQC or the you'll be known as selling trash tabs

Dnp is dosed at 200mg. Very hard to mess that up and you can always weight it yourself since it’s cap without filler
I do agree but that defeats the purpose of buying DNP capped vs raw.
Besides , the stuff stains anything it touches and those of us with children/ grandchildren would sooner not risk having DNP uncapped while weighing it..

I'm glad SRY had some great days with all of you, thanks for your support and suggestions. I would like to announce that YURA has resigned from sry LABS for personal reasons. The commercial cooperation with YURA will have nothing to do with SRY LAB. sry has been holding to provide you with higher quality and safer products, we are happy to follow your suggestions and adopt your suggestions, we will continue to use high quality products, high quality service and get along with you, thank you again for your support. The latest batch of test report will be released this evening, according to the color of the bottle cap suggested by everyone, please look forward to it! The following are sry Laboratory staff: SRYFairy, SRYAngel, SRY Lucy, SRY Hailey, Sry Molly, SRY Alan, SRY Annie, SRY Yori, SRY Karry, SRY Cassie, SRY lisa, SRY Gavin. In addition to these others are not our employees.

I'm glad SRY had some great days with all of you, thanks for your support and suggestions. I would like to announce that YURA has resigned from sry LABS for personal reasons. The commercial cooperation with YURA will have nothing to do with SRY LAB. sry has been holding to provide you with higher quality and safer products, we are happy to follow your suggestions and adopt your suggestions, we will continue to use high quality products, high quality service and get along with you, thank you again for your support. The latest batch of test report will be released this evening, according to the color of the bottle cap suggested by everyone, please look forward to it! The following are sry Laboratory staff: SRYFairy, SRYAngel, SRY Lucy, SRY Hailey, Sry Molly, SRY Alan, SRY Annie, SRY Yori, SRY Karry, SRY Cassie, SRY lisa, SRY Gavin. In addition to these others are not our employees.

So what contact points (email addresses) or price list should be used going forward? Important updates you should address before someone gets ripped off or scammed.

Sponsors