Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

I'm glad SRY had some great days with all of you, thanks for your support and suggestions. I would like to announce that YURA has resigned from sry LABS for personal reasons. The commercial cooperation with YURA will have nothing to do with SRY LAB. sry has been holding to provide you with higher quality and safer products, we are happy to follow your suggestions and adopt your suggestions, we will continue to use high quality products, high quality service and get along with you, thank you again for your support. The latest batch of test report will be released this evening, according to the color of the bottle cap suggested by everyone, please look forward to it! The following are sry Laboratory staff: SRYFairy, SRYAngel, SRY Lucy, SRY Hailey, Sry Molly, SRY Alan, SRY Annie, SRY Yori, SRY Karry, SRY Cassie, SRY lisa, SRY Gavin. In addition to these others are not our employees.
I would advise everyone to be very vigilant with what’s going on with this source. These messages are from 5 minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.png
    IMG_0790.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0791.png
    IMG_0791.png
    630.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0792.png
    IMG_0792.png
    644.4 KB · Views: 61
Haha fuck….they can’t keep up with all the bullshit names they are given….you could ask them if their name is sumdumcunt and they would say yes that is me

I would advise everyone to be very vigilant with what’s going on with this source. These messages are from 5 minutes ago.
Yura has kept their number and is still vendoring, they are just not associated with SRY anymore.. so yes you are talking to Yura if you are messaging Yura's old number.

Last edited: