Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Get your apprenticeship to update the prices, raws with weight increments. It shouldn’t take a whole day, it will immensely help customers see the price competition.

Get your apprenticeship to update the prices, raws with weight increments. It shouldn’t take a whole day, it will immensely help customers see the price competition.
Thank you very much for your advice

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17wz9eyIfpnqhkZZ_GQBdijAd0RmHNY-DjUBWy_hHV6Q/edit?usp=sharing

10 vial kit, with a minimum of 3 different products and a maximum of 10!
Shiping=FREE
Promotional content:
10 vial kit, with a minimum of 3 different products and a maximum of 10, including shipping!
promotion time:2024.8.15--2024.8.17(only three days)

payment method:

bank transfer

BTC/USDT

Alibaba(Add 3% platform service charge)

promotional product:

TE250/TE300/TC250/TC300/TP100

TRA100/DECA200/NPP150/BU250

BU300/SUS250/SUPERDROL 25

SUPER SUS400

If the package fails to be delivered due to customs clearance problems, we will re-ship it free of charge

How to place an order:You will need to go to our discord server, where a staff member will serve you
Server link:加入 Discord 服务器 SRYlAB(True and Unique)!

Because our label has been made, so the promotion is 500, but the price is 400, you can obviously see
Sure, btw you didnt write prices for the promo? Or is the promo just that these products ships for free? Otherwise please add prices for each.

Sure, btw you didnt write prices for the promo? Or is the promo just that these products ships for free? Otherwise please add prices for each.
I had to search elsewhere as i was curious . its 10 x vials for $99 .

Thank you! Is this for everything, so test 250 is same price as supersus 400?

Have you used this source, if so, can you comment on any of their products?
It appears to be all at the same price.
Previously I purchased peptides which all checked out , its the tabs im always keeping an eye on though.

Still nothing from @Senria SRY on the price tracker sheet, I'll delete them off the list if they don't add pricing in the next week.

Yura (HYB) will be adding her price list soon with new Jano lab testing and new batches of tablets from a new manufacturer since it seems SRY can't get it nailed down.

For me i can say that i do not order soon from SRY . After i published the lab Tests and ask for any compensation i only get the offer for one free shipping + random product ( didnt knew which product i get and how much i get ) .

When i ask if i can get 300$ worth off products from a bigger order,he said thats not possible because his boss said no.

The reason was that on the Lab Test is no confirm, that SRY products.