Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Once again, you are showing yourself to be a complete and utterly tosser.
Your limited mental capacity shines bright at every opportunity.

I thought you were still "exposing" the bitcoin scammer on the other thread. But that was the weekend.
Monday, it's Bighunanballs' turn.
Crack on.
Hold up

Once again, you are showing yourself to be a complete and utterly tosser.
Your limited mental capacity shines bright at every opportunity.

I thought you were still "exposing" the bitcoin scammer on the other thread. But that was the weekend.
Monday, it's Bighunanballs' turn.
Crack on.
U a pillow biter. U follow me around everywhere on here like u want me or something.

Sounds tough to be a source in 2024. U got members controlling ur advertisement by taking ur price list that’s already made public and comparing it to others’ price lists n if u dont update it in this members priceless u get looked
down upon lol
I don’t know how to explain it further, you do you.

Sounds tough to be a source in 2024. U got members controlling ur advertisement by taking ur price list that’s already made public and comparing it to others’ price lists n if u dont update it in this members priceless u get looked
down upon lol
Why are you fighting this battle? I personally find it super convenient to have all the prices in one location so I don't have to email 6 different people because their Pastebin link expired.

How is it hurting vendors to be removed from a list they already weren't making use of.

Why are you fighting this battle? I personally find it super convenient to have all the prices in one location so I don't have to email 6 different people because their Pastebin link expired.

How is it hurting vendors to be removed from a list they already weren't making use of.
Some people fit the meathead stereotype I guess.

I guess it won’t hurt them sir.

It will only help them, as their prices won’t be marked down and then their salesman can give whatever prices they want as Declan said that happens with some sources.