Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

This guy is a fucking retard if you look at his posts. 99% are "yeah but what do the labels look like" "does the box have a hologram?". It's obvious he's a teenager with a perm benching 1 plate in flip flops. It doesn't appear he payed much attention in grade school either from his grammar. Too busy sniffing markers and letting snot run down his chin.
Please don't pay attention to these, after all, they are all from Google Translate

@Senria How come you no longer respond to mails? I havent heard back from you since yesterday when you was trying to fix the problem I had with your collegue, but yet you are here active on meso, its been days now and nothing happens.

because our package was detained at customs.Our customs clearance agency is already handling the customs clearance issue and may release it soon. However, please rest assured that our receiving information will not be leaked because our small packages are placed in large boxes.
is this china customs or USA customs issue?

Hi, I would like to know how is the orals tabs presentation, i want to place an order in a few days.
I saw it mentioned that the label comes with logo, but this photo shows a white bottle with a small "clen 40mcg"
Is the label a selling point for you??.. genuinely curious.

Seems like people are funny about labels here lately.. all the gear I have I make labels with the name of where I got it from so I can keep track..
Yeah, but it’s just for you, so you know what it is.
Or is it just for you????
U got a massive reselling business going on there, don't you?
Like Spiff with the tirz etc.
All the new pills and thrills from Tracy, repackaged and off you go.
Yay.

It just seems that everyone that asks about labels is because of that kind of thing, so it is literally "white label".

Is the label a selling point for you??.. genuinely curious.
Friend, I do GP, they are interested with the logo, they feel more confident even if it's the same shit, I don't care about that.
Don't worry so much about other people's shit :) I just asked something that SRY said, orals and oils with box and label.

Friend, I do GP, they are interested with the logo, they feel more confident even if it's the same shit, I don't care about that.
Don't worry so much about other people's shit :) I just asked something that SRY said, orals and oils with box and label.

I will tell you a big secret, but don't tell anyone...

Not encouraging to get fake labels, just showing how retarded it is to trust boxes and labels. Everyone can get them for pennies.

Last edited:
Any1 else not getting any replies the last 3-4 days from sryalanlab@proton.me?

He promised me a refund 5 days ago but still havent heard anything, and seems like he completely ghosted me. I contacted Senria a few days ago and he said he would look into it, but nothing has happened yet.