Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

@Senria Its been weeks now waiting for my refund, you said you would look at it last week, but still nothing happened. Can it be so hard to refund 105USD and atleast answer whats taking so long??

the btc was sebt from your mail as i proved... so its not my fault, and as you see in our conversation your collegue confirmed the bitcoin was recieved. i dont know why it takes so much for you to refund just 105usd?
He transferred money to a Bitcoin account that I didn't know. We did communicate about the order via email, but I don't know what happened. There was a Bitcoin account that did not belong to my company.

yes and i sent whoe conversation to @Senria and he said that it was the right protonmail, but he dont know what happened since the bitcoin adress that was sent to me isnt theirs.
Just bear in mind, I am NOT taking their side here..but it’s one thing to say you have proof and it’s another to show it.

Just bear in mind, I am NOT taking their side here..but it’s one thing to say you have proof and it’s another to show it.
i did show, i sent the whole conversation to senria, if you want i can send it to your protonmail, you can share it here but its quite a long conversation?

i did show, i sent the whole conversation to senria, if you want i can send it to your protonmail, you can share it here but its quite a long conversation?
Bro that’s what I’m saying lol, you’re saying you shared it. But no one here has seen it