Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

lol I know how shipping works. The fact of the matter is I still don’t have the pack I ordered in early July
Pack finally landed today. Ordered and paid early July delivered 9-1. At least everything is there lol. Prices are good, just get the shipping down and I’ll be happy.

I got in on the special 10 bottles for $99 free shipping promo jus a couple weeks ago. And my pack looks like it should land any day now. It’s been my 2nd or 3rd order with SRY and no issues any times and shipping was always within 2-2.5 weeks ish . No complaints here
Thank you for your support, future orders will arrive faster because we have switched to a new shipping channel. Will be delivered in about 5 days

I got in on the special 10 bottles for $99 free shipping promo jus a couple weeks ago. And my pack looks like it should land any day now. It’s been my 2nd or 3rd order with SRY and no issues any times and shipping was always within 2-2.5 weeks ish . No complaints here
Thank you for your support, future orders will arrive faster because we have switched to a new shipping channel. Will be delivered in about 5 days

Pack finally landed today. Ordered and paid early July delivered 9-1. At least everything is there lol. Prices are good, just get the shipping down and I’ll be happy.
I'm sorry to have brought you a bad purchasing experience. Due to customs seizure issues, it has delayed you too much time. However, we have changed the transportation channel and now the delivery time can be within five days.

Dear friends, last notice, are there any orders placed before August 15th that have not received the package? Please contact me as soon as possible. We have resent all packages for two consecutive weeks. If there is anything missing, please contact me.sryalanlab@proton.me

No I didnt. I will post later if @Senria still ignores me and not replying what he will do to compensate, as I really think there were some kind of mistake from he colleague so I dont want to cause to much drama if he just refund or atleast compensate some of the lost bitcoins.

I would rather he just answered me and we discussed this privately. I will post him sending BTC + confirming the payment later if he doesnt reply today.
I wonder if you had the guy that scammed me for 105USD, He seemed clueless aswell and kept making errors while I tried to order, which is why I finally canceled the order. But didnt get refund.
Dear friend, I did not receive your payment. I gave you screenshots of all our email communications. You can clearly see that the btc address you paid for is not ours. We have only two addresses. I will not give any customer a bad experience for $100. If you are willing, I can give you some products. Please end this farce.

The first and last order, I am addressing those who want to order Stanazalol 100 oil base, while it is water base. And also Tren base aq 50, I sent an email to alanlab, to ask him, is it water base or oil base, he replied that this oil base. While this is false, the two products diluted in oil should not have deposits. 260 usd lost for two products. The source to avoid ... The assistance insists that this oil base, and having a deposit is normal. To summarize Stan 100 oil base and Trenbase aq 50 are water base ...
Sorry to hear the news, I have to admit that our oil base has had feedback that it doesn't work very well, so a water base was issued. Please forgive me for causing trouble to you. We will refund you as soon as possible. Please contact your sales staff.

Not sure why they would call it tren "aq" 50 (aqueous/water) and still say it's suspended in oil lol. It's literally got aqueous abbreviated in its name
Yes, oil-based products are not suspended, while water-based products are precipitated. But we still haven't overcome the feedback from our customers that the oil base doesn't work better, and we've removed the oil base from the shelves until the problem is resolved.

Dear friends, last notice, are there any orders placed before August 15th that have not received the package? Please contact me as soon as possible. We have resent all packages for two consecutive weeks. If there is anything missing, please contact me.sryalanlab@proton.me
I put in a small test order August 21st so I guess I'm okay. I haven't got a tracking number yet either. Definitely not 5 days but that's fine I didn't expect that. I do wish someone would have responded to my email about a tracking number though.

Sorry to hear the news, I have to admit that our oil base has had feedback that it doesn't work very well, so a water base was issued. Please forgive me for causing trouble to you. We will refund you as soon as possible. Please contact your sales staff.
Hello, I have already contacted your sales staff. I will be refunded on Tuesday... Apart from this problem, for the rest (delivery, communication) I am satisfied. Thanks

Hello, I have already contacted your sales staff. I will be refunded on Tuesday... Apart from this problem, for the rest (delivery, communication) I am satisfied. Thanks
Thank you for your understanding and support, and look forward to the next cooperation!

Dear friends, our promotional product is tirz12mg.
Promotion content:Two boxes are a unit.Only 220 dollar, including freight!
Each person is limited to one unit
Promotion time:End of sale
promise: ensure the content is higher than 13mg.
promise: purity is higher than 99%+
promise: 5-7 days delivery
promise: Free reissue for customs seizure.
About product testing: two people are randomly selected from the server, and the Testing cost is provided by sry, and sry will reward some products of the two people!

Dear friend, I did not receive your payment. I gave you screenshots of all our email communications. You can clearly see that the btc address you paid for is not ours. We have only two addresses. I will not give any customer a bad experience for $100. If you are willing, I can give you some products. Please end this farce.
Thank you for reply! Im glad if we finally end this. I sent you and Pm and mail to sryalanlab@proton.me, if you want me to contact you any other way, let me know (telegram, other mail etc)?