Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Is your email syranlab@proton.me
sry not syr
Here you go, you wrote me the bitcoin adress, I trasnferred, in one picture you said you recieve the bitcoin and the last one I ask for refund I you said "ok will do so"(Obviously I removed the BTC from my message so it wont show on meso).

BTW I said "I understan you didnt recieve payment" Which means that I understand that YOU INSIST that it was wrong BTC, but that doesnt change the fact that I sent BTC to the bitcoin that was given to me, and you confirmed the payment.

So please stop twisting it and saying that I admit that I didnt transfer anything. You are just lying to your self.

And btw, you clearly get my mails, why do you ignore them all when you just stated you would be compensating for it a few days ago? I really dont understand your way of running a bussiness friend.
I said I gave you some products because you took up too much public resources, and you have been making noise here. I'm a businessman, and I don't want this to happen, so I'd rather send you some products to end this farce. But my gift actually makes you feel that I did receive your payment, which makes me very upset, because you have said more than once that you know I didn't receive the payment, and I am puzzled by repeated requests to reduce the refund amount, 70 or 40 dollars. In addition, because I have been in the hospital recently, I have little time to deal with business. The good thing is that I will be discharged tomorrow. I hope you can clarify the facts. If you know the truth, I can still send you a product of $200.

Attachments

• DBBC0DC4-0482-4A9E-8FBE-A81A81A74466.png
    DBBC0DC4-0482-4A9E-8FBE-A81A81A74466.png
    498.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 7C8966DA-6893-4DDF-BE4E-A4C5140B6273.png
    7C8966DA-6893-4DDF-BE4E-A4C5140B6273.png
    517.5 KB · Views: 23
@Senria are you just going to keep reposting the emails that we sent? That gets tiresome. And that’s not me above so I’m not sure why you’re quoting me. Unless you’re confused on who you scammed for what.

What does those emails with zarioh prove though? That you didn’t get the money because you sent a wrong btc account?

He sent money to an address you emailed him, that is on you. Now, someone sent the same btc account to another member from your email again and is getting nothing in return.

Someone is stealing under your nose why can’t you see it. @Senria

Why you just post old mails from me? Second mail is because I CBA do deal with this so I offered you to only refund 40USD and I would be quiet.

I dont want any products, I just want my refund. I showed you the mails where I recieved the BTC adress and it got confirmed by you colleague. What more do you want?

For god sake just answer here or on mail. Just give me a clear answer, will you refund or did I just loose 105USD.1725641906018.png

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4034.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4034.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail_IMG_4035.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4035.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: