Sry Lab Test by Janoshik (multiple tab tests)

Delight96

Hello Meso members,

Got the first test Results from Jano back.
3 Tests are currently missing, but i think i get it next week.

These Test results are from Sry Lab. @Senria

Thanks to @janoshik

I had Janoshik test several tabs from different containers. I ordered several containers of the same product to have a meaningful test done.
@Senria : You definitely have to work on the dosage accuracy here!

Attachments

• Test Report #46111.png
    Test Report #46111.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Test Report #46112.png
    Test Report #46112.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 57
These is why variance test are vital, single tab tests are basically useless. Thanks @Delight96, I’m using the clen right now after not using any for a while no, dosing it half a tab ed though.

I’m going to assume the dosage based on the average of the test and err at the side of caution and increase dose incrementally.

These is why variance test are vital, single tab tests are basically useless. Thanks @Delight96, I’m using the clen right now after not using any for a while no, dosing it half a tab ed though.

I’m going to assume the dosage based on the average of the test and err at the side of caution and increase dose incrementally.
I think for the most labs are the multiple tab test to expensive.
Because i do not unterstand, why this big labs do not this every time.

I think for the most labs are the multiple tab test to expensive.
Because i do not unterstand, why this big labs do not this every time.
They probably try to avoid looking at the reality that having more tabs tested, the greater chance that improper dosing is seen. However, it would help them nail their product dosing if they see the difference among multiple tablets.

@Senria , it may look like us customers are demanding too much but the more you adhere to quality checks, the dividends of your efforts will pay out in the end. You can also see the contents of your tablets accurately and improve.

thanks for testing.

I think SRY also had another oral product labeled 25 but came back around 40-50.

I know they have 25,50 strengths in certain orals

So now Wondering if SRY has the wrong labels for certain orals. They should probably look into that now that it’s the second time it happens with two different orals both that were suppose to be the 25 option but are actually the 50 option.

think the other one was their 25mg provioron that came back near the 50mg option

So If they have t3 in 50 option then the wrong label seems to be it.

In any case, getting t3 and clen from UGLs is non sensical, when considering pharma can be found.
There are always major issues with dosing, it's a fact.
Why make one's life difficult just to save a little money with potential for harm, Idk

Not everyone will buy pharma stuff because some people only look at the price or cant get access.
Some people need to look for every cent the invest in these stuff.
Everyone have different reasons .

My part was to blind test these Ugl lab and show the results to everyone.
I do what these forum stand for - Harm Reduction.

Not everyone will buy pharma stuff because some people only look at the price or cant get access.
Some people need to look for every cent the invest in these stuff.
Everyone have different reasons .

My part was to blind test these Ugl lab and show the results to everyone.
I do what these forum stand for - Harm Reduction.

Sure, it's great you did this.
Many people buy from this vendor and it's awesome you have shown them what they are getting, if they hadn't had the chance to do so, themselves.

However, I still think these are substances that can potentially cause harm.
It is not difficult to find them, domestically or internationally.
If people are on this forum for harm reduction and still think it is worth to buy them, regardless (to look at every cent, as you put it), I am still of the opinion that if one really cares about their health and prefer to be safe rather than sorry, they would sacrifice a few more pennies to buy t3 that comes from a legitimate source.
If, in reality, one is not really bothered, though, it's their choice and so be it.
But the option is there.
Messing up your thyroid is no joke

In any case, getting t3 and clen from UGLs is non sensical, when considering pharma can be found.
There are always major issues with dosing, it's a fact.
Why make one's life difficult just to save a little money with potential for harm, Idk
Sadly, not everyone’s customs are as friendly as the US. Various vendors refuse to send to Canada including indian sources because of our low success rate, all day chemist is my go for pharma ais but now stopped sending up north because of our strict custom services.

Hello Meso members,

Got the first test Results from Jano back.
3 Tests are currently missing, but i think i get it next week.

These Test results are from Sry Lab. @Senria

Thanks to @janoshik

I had Janoshik test several tabs from different containers. I ordered several containers of the same product to have a meaningful test done.
@Senria : You definitely have to work on the dosage accuracy here!

Honestly these aren't that bad I was expecting worse

Thanks for sharing. There aren't many UGL suppliers that do well with tabs measured in mcg. Best to go with pharma, especially for compounds like these where dosage is a big deal.