SST sources that you trust

Anyone here use any of the SST sources?

I personally don't like that forum because of the mods censorship. But I have used a few sources there.

I've used almost them all.

I had good experiences with viper, Azteca, and SHA.

I placed an order with SHA last week. Small and not for me. Cool website. Gear could be bunk for all I know. Not pinning it and won’t be testing it lol

SST and PM are WILD. Makes me appreciate meso so much more. Idk how people even stay on those forums.

I placed an order with SHA last week. Small and not for me. Cool website. Gear could be bunk for all I know. Not pinning it and won’t be testing it lol

SST and PM are WILD. Makes me appreciate meso so much more. Idk how people even stay on those forums.
I know. It pisses me off that the mods on SST just make perpetual excuses for sources. There's a few good sources though

Made an account on PM then never used it. I literally LOL when the mods there private messaged me a naps ad.

I've ordered from multiple sources before, I'd say Viper is solid even if the shipping isn't as fast as the others. I heard good things about Mint. Some sources are just straight up overpriced or not competitive, not sure how they get customers.
I bought suspicious primo from a now banned source before, I think it was dhb or primo mixed with mast. So it's a hit and miss with new sources.
Currently I'm trying superiorhrt's primo for my cruise, not sure what to think. But that's the thing about primo you don't feel anything on low doses.

Viper, Aztec, and muscle candy(they are here too now). I've never had an issue. I have labs to show muscle candy test e is legit

That’s funny. Pretty sure SHA is CCUSA just by looking at the products offered.

Mint has been one of the better sources I’ve used in recent times for domestic items (blood test and my own HPLC). Currently in week 7 I think on my Test, Mast, and DHB cycle with all his products. I also have two orders now with SHA in preparation for my Fall lean bulk….we’ll see how those go. I have checked out the Mtren I got from them and zero complaints but I have no personal testing for real proof of that, just good ole feels.

That’s funny. Pretty sure SHA is CCUSA just by looking at the products offered.

I would hope they’re not. Be mighty shitty of you to “out” a source trying to lay low from Johnny law.

Either way doesn’t seem like it but who knows. Idc either way. I like the sources I have now.

I would hope they’re not. Be mighty shitty of you to “out” a source trying to lay low from Johnny law.

Either way doesn’t seem like it but who knows. Idc either way. I like the sources I have now.
Fuck off man. I don’t know anyone’s legal situation and you know I was speaking solely to you saying “the gear could be bunk” and you won’t be pinning.

I know. It pisses me off that the mods on SST just make perpetual excuses for sources. There's a few good sources though

Made an account on PM then never used it. I literally LOL when the mods there private messaged me a naps ad.
Yeah Naps still making themselves relevant even today.

So far having great results with Odin (new; not the brown bottle one) and Viper Flex. Have now placed multiple orders with both and have run bloodwork on Odin, but not yet on Viper.

Odin's stoppers/caps seem a bit better and I'm *Really* impressed by the quality of their pressed pills. Everything i got from Sustanon to Var seems overdosed, but still no PIP on the Sustanon. Turnaround ~7 days.

Viper Flex has a larger selection and dosing seems a bit closer to standard. Communication is quick and very friendly. Turnaround ~7 days.

Im still QUITE curious about BioPharmaUSA and Azteca Gold products, tho!

+1, great source

they’re not. CCUSA is gone, his well know connections have confirmed he cleaned house and left for good

Mint has been one of the better sources I’ve used in recent times for domestic items (blood test and my own HPLC). Currently in week 7 I think on my Test, Mast, and DHB cycle with all his products. I also have two orders now with SHA in preparation for my Fall lean bulk….we’ll see how those go. I have checked out the Mtren I got from them and zero complaints but I have no personal testing for real proof of that, just good ole feels.
How are you liking the dhb?

Anyone here use any of the SST sources?

I personally don't like that forum because of the mods censorship. But I have used a few sources there.

I've used almost them all.

I had good experiences with viper, Azteca, and SHA.
I ordered tren A front Mint. Came quick, the testing was on point, communication great & prices were competitive.

I brew my own gear usually but hadn’t used tren before so I bought a few vials to try it out.

Definitely a solid newer source.

Only used Azteca Gold from there. Been a while but he was my first online source. Awesome customer service and deliveries were great each time.

They once forgot a vial of test and sent me extra test and a shit ton of boner pills for free to make up for it.

How are you liking the dhb?

Been legit! Body recomp and I’d compare it to a mix of Tren and Primo. Elevated body temp, some sweating, pumps, veins, and ZERO negative effects on my blood work. A little soreness when I started pushing almost 1.5ML per injection but anything 1ML or less I never noticed.

It's been awhile...alleast a few years.. I brew myown now.. but Aztec and pharmahgh , still have soke stiff from both.. also lock and load and synergy forge.. but I liked pharmahgh and Aztec the best.. for transaction and customer service.. gears tested and I had good results...