SST sources that you trust

So far having great results with Odin (new; not the brown bottle one) and Viper Flex. Have now placed multiple orders with both and have run bloodwork on Odin, but not yet on Viper.

Odin's stoppers/caps seem a bit better and I'm *Really* impressed by the quality of their pressed pills. Everything i got from Sustanon to Var seems overdosed, but still no PIP on the Sustanon. Turnaround ~7 days.

Viper Flex has a larger selection and dosing seems a bit closer to standard. Communication is quick and very friendly. Turnaround ~7 days.

Im still QUITE curious about BioPharmaUSA and Azteca Gold products, tho!
I read bigpharma has bad quality stoppers and refused to do anything about it until pressed further then he refunded the guy finally

Azteca was fine but they took 2 weeks to even ship my package. Then they only copied and pasted like half the zip code so it got lost for 2 more weeks. Eventually I got it. Their communication is terrible too.

I read bigpharma has bad quality stoppers and refused to do anything about it until pressed further then he refunded the guy finally

Azteca was fine but they took 2 weeks to even ship my package. Then they only copied and pasted like half the zip code so it got lost for 2 more weeks. Eventually I got it. Their communication is terrible too.
If it was on the last few years I habe no knowledge of it. This was years ago. Alot can change.

And damn Aztec had my stuff in 4 days..but agsin years ago..

Everyone I believe makes mistakes.. some small some big.. which I why I went to home brewing..

I already
If it was on the last few years I habe no knowledge of it. This was years ago. Alot can change.

And damn Aztec had my stuff in 4 days..but agsin years ago..

Everyone I believe makes mistakes.. some small some big.. which I why I went to home brewing..
I already brew (beer) for a profession. Ive been wanting to homebrew since i found out how available everything is except a pill press.

I just put in another order with Odin over the weekend and already have a tracking number. Honestly, his shit is really impressive. I got some for my buddy, whose done shit for a while, and he thought something was wrong because the var was giving him pumps and the Sustanon was making his nipples sensitive. It was almost embarrassing trying to explain it to him.