SST sources that you trust

So far having great results with Odin (new; not the brown bottle one) and Viper Flex. Have now placed multiple orders with both and have run bloodwork on Odin, but not yet on Viper.

Odin's stoppers/caps seem a bit better and I'm *Really* impressed by the quality of their pressed pills. Everything i got from Sustanon to Var seems overdosed, but still no PIP on the Sustanon. Turnaround ~7 days.

Viper Flex has a larger selection and dosing seems a bit closer to standard. Communication is quick and very friendly. Turnaround ~7 days.

Im still QUITE curious about BioPharmaUSA and Azteca Gold products, tho!
I read bigpharma has bad quality stoppers and refused to do anything about it until pressed further then he refunded the guy finally

Azteca was fine but they took 2 weeks to even ship my package. Then they only copied and pasted like half the zip code so it got lost for 2 more weeks. Eventually I got it. Their communication is terrible too.

I read bigpharma has bad quality stoppers and refused to do anything about it until pressed further then he refunded the guy finally

Azteca was fine but they took 2 weeks to even ship my package. Then they only copied and pasted like half the zip code so it got lost for 2 more weeks. Eventually I got it. Their communication is terrible too.
If it was on the last few years I habe no knowledge of it. This was years ago. Alot can change.

And damn Aztec had my stuff in 4 days..but agsin years ago..

Everyone I believe makes mistakes.. some small some big.. which I why I went to home brewing..

I already
If it was on the last few years I habe no knowledge of it. This was years ago. Alot can change.

And damn Aztec had my stuff in 4 days..but agsin years ago..

Everyone I believe makes mistakes.. some small some big.. which I why I went to home brewing..
I already brew (beer) for a profession. Ive been wanting to homebrew since i found out how available everything is except a pill press.

I just put in another order with Odin over the weekend and already have a tracking number. Honestly, his shit is really impressive. I got some for my buddy, whose done shit for a while, and he thought something was wrong because the var was giving him pumps and the Sustanon was making his nipples sensitive. It was almost embarrassing trying to explain it to him.

I'm SHA exclusive

yeah, no major red flags on the most recent few pages on SST
Them selling clen suspension is about the most irresponsible thing I’ve ever seen on SST. One person doesn’t shake it, they could die. Very very stupid. The RTF vials come off as lazy. They are not individually wrapped, they are wrapped in trays of 25-50 with no cap and it’s impossible to keep them sterile and empty of particulate that way.

Them selling clen suspension is about the most irresponsible thing I’ve ever seen on SST. One person doesn’t shake it, they could die. Very very stupid. The RTF vials come off as lazy. They are not individually wrapped, they are wrapped in trays of 25-50 with no cap and it’s impossible to keep them sterile and empty of particulate that way.
They market it as "liquid Clenbuterol" not clenbuterol suspension. Clen is readily soluble in ethanol. Even 5% ethanol would completely dissolve it, meaning no hotspots.

It's also not impossible to keep RTF/sterile vials sterile. A tray of 25 sterile RTF vials opened/filled under a flow hood is just as well protected as if you autoclaved them yourself.

They market it as "liquid Clenbuterol" not clenbuterol suspension. Clen is readily soluble in ethanol. Even 5% ethanol would completely dissolve it, meaning no hotspots.

It's also not impossible to keep RTF/sterile vials sterile. A tray of 25 sterile RTF vials opened/filled under a flow hood is just as well protected as if you autoclaved them yourself.
Well he uses peg so I’m guessing it is a suspension, because I don’t see clen being soluble in peg from my research. Honestly idgaf. Buying and selling something in a solution or suspension, that is deadly and dosed in mcg is stupid and irresponsible. Considering most of sst user base is under 18yo, I can see someone dying once his “solution” crashes in his dark colored bottles no one would notice.

The RTF vials…yeah I can see your perspective on that. Under a flow hood one at a time instead of removing the entire wrap

Last edited:
Trust? That is a strong word.

Matrix has beautiful tables and strong grammar. Also good with units and seems forward thinking. If I had a pair and went UGL I think I might try her/him/them/it (theoretically speaking) given he/she/it/ze/they take(s) XMR.

Be careful out there. We are human and prone to bias.

Last edited:
Well he uses peg so I’m guessing it is a suspension, because I don’t see clen being soluble in peg from my research. Honestly idgaf. Buying and selling something in a solution or suspension, that is deadly and dosed in mcg is stupid and irresponsible. Considering most of sst user base is under 18yo, I can see someone dying once his “solution” crashes in his dark colored bottles no one would notice.

The RTF vials…yeah I can see your perspective on that. Under a flow hood one at a time instead of removing the entire wrap
I think there's a very big difference between a solution or a suspension when it comes to liquid APIs dosed in micrograms. If its accompanied by batch testing via Janoshik then it's hard to see the problem. Liquid clenbuterol is hardly novel so it's an odd thing to pick on.

Back