Stanford Pharma Jano results

What's the cost associated with a Jano test and is it USA domestic? I have some primo and other Stanford Pharma primo that I woud potentially send out for testing

What's the cost associated with a Jano test and is it USA domestic? I have some primo and other Stanford Pharma primo that I woud potentially send out for testing

Just a couple of things to note. The cypionate had about (roughly) 18% sustanon. That was the contamination. In a 1000ml beaker that would be 180ml of product to1000ml. You're not going to get a 18% difference from a lack of "cleaning" media bottles or beakers. It was obviously an introduction of a decent amount of raws to the batch not a matter of residue in the beaker.

Question could be was it intentional or not. I'm claiming it wasn't but no way to prove my word. Sustanon is a considerable amount more expensive so it wouldn't make sense if I were trying to save money. As for the pip theory I used to make test e with a cyp/e blend to try and fix that situation. I was open about it so I would say it's safe to assume I might have been open about it this time.

All I have in my defense is my track record as a source, my track record as a person and how I take care of the situation. Mistakes happen to every source. They happen to big pharma. So far this situation has costed me close to 10 grand. I've sent a bunch of stuff in for testing and I'm working on batch numbers. Any one that knows me knows I've never even questioned anyone who's claimed to have a problem. I've just did what it took to make them happy.

Just a couple of things to note. The cypionate had about (roughly) 18% sustanon. That was the contamination. In a 1000ml beaker that would be 180ml of product to1000ml. You're not going to get a 18% difference from a lack of "cleaning" media bottles or beakers. It was obviously an introduction of a decent amount of raws to the batch not a matter of residue in the beaker.

Question could be was it intentional or not. I'm claiming it wasn't but no way to prove my word. Sustanon is a considerable amount more expensive so it wouldn't make sense if I were trying to save money. As for the pip theory I used to make test e with a cyp/e blend to try and fix that situation. I was open about it so I would say it's safe to assume I might have been open about it this time.

All I have in my defense is my track record as a source, my track record as a person and how I take care of the situation. Mistakes happen to every source. They happen to big pharma. So far this situation has costed me close to 10 grand. I've sent a bunch of stuff in for testing and I'm working on batch numbers. Any one that knows me knows I've never even questioned anyone who's claimed to have a problem. I've just did what it took to make them happy.

It’s great to see how you’re handling this. It’s also great to see how the community is handling it. Kinda mind blowing actually as this isn’t the MesoRx many of us know. For a while now members have said this place is changing insinuating it’s a bad thing. It’s nice seeing everyone keeping their cool and an actual issue being allowed to be resolved. In the past Stan would have been ran off and customers would have had to caulk it up as a loss. Or the source would have just disappeared and rebranded so he didn’t have to eat the cost of all this. Nice seeing that it appears that in the end everyone will be made whole and Stan will become a better source. Sucks that it happened but it’s been nice being a fly on the wall and observing how it’s being handled on both sides

It’s great to see how you’re handling this. It’s also great to see how the community is handling it. Kinda mind blowing actually as this isn’t the MesoRx many of us know. For a while now members have said this place is changing insinuating it’s a bad thing. It’s nice seeing everyone keeping their cool and an actual issue being allowed to be resolved. In the past Stan would have been ran off and customers would have had to caulk it up as a loss. Or the source would have just disappeared and rebranded so he didn’t have to eat the cost of all this. Nice seeing that it appears that in the end everyone will be made whole and Stan will become a better source. Sucks that it happened but it’s been nice being a fly on the wall and observing how it’s being handled on both sides
Thank you, sir. As someone who isn't afraid to put me in my place or vice versa I value your input more than most.

Well said b

Back