Stanford Pharma Jano results

There is a lab stateside called MZ Biolabs I believe which can hplc test steroid hormones. A UGL at ugbb uses them allegedly. If the reports are authentic, it’s beyond me how they can get away with it.
because they're so bad noone takes them seriously, allegedly.

I asked them about that, they said they are licensed.

However I wouldn't risk my personal information on file with the DEA being able to obtain any record at any time, like me sending in a schedule 3 drug.

View attachment 253715
I guess you could use fake name and wrong return address and separate secure email used only for dealing with them and nothing else.

Wouldn’t it be easy enough to just use a burner email and fake name, address along with a good vpn?
I mean, I guess you could. But I don’t know anything about the reliability of their testing, I don't know of any sources that use them to compare to jano or lab4tox.

And then what payment methods they accept. If no btc, you have to go to get a prepaid visa, if they even accept that. They may require bank transfers only, I don't know.

For anyone interested, the guys Email is on the picture. Ask away any questions.

I mean, I guess you could. But I don’t know anything about the reliability of their testing, I don't know of any sources that use them to compare to jano or lab4tox.

And then what payment methods they accept. If no btc, you have to go to get a prepaid visa, if they even accept that. They may require bank transfers only, I don't know.

For anyone interested, the guys Email is on the picture. Ask away any questions.

Yeah who knows was just throwing it out there. Might be worth looking into more for someone and comparing for to other testers and see how accurate they are or are not.

interesting, haven't heard they were bad? I know use different methods and dont allow quantitative testing for peptides, however not sure about steroids... what have you heard?
Without going into the technicalities, their testing methods are not quantitative and their purity measurements are conducted the same way the chinese do. Basically, people are paying abyssal amounts for ID only with them and they misinterpret what the results mean.

agreed, yes know one peptide company that uses mz and 100% lies about what the tests say ie quantitative. and crazy part limitless is among top for "trust" in online forums. anyway off topic, just be weary of peptide groups who have unique coupon codes...MAY be 100% legit awesome, but even TOP trusted guys are shady it would seem.

what's unfortunate is these labs give a guy new vails but who knows if any better than the last and then just gets brushed under the rug... and did they do anything for the 100s of other people who got the same batch?

Last edited:
agreed, yes know one peptide company that uses mz and 100% lies about what the tests say ie quantitative. and crazy part limitless is among top for "trust" in online forums. anyway off topic, just be weary of peptide groups who have unique coupon codes...MAY be 100% legit awesome, but even TOP trusted guys are shady it would seem.

what's unfortunate is these labs give a guy new vails but who knows if any better than the last and then just gets brushed under the rug... and did they do anything for the 100s of other people who got the same batch?
Why not say the name? You’re allowed to.

Seriously at this point, I really won't rule anything out. I think we all seriously need to get into the habit of testing often. I'm even game to form a testing group to which group members chip into a fund and just blind test the fuck outta popular labs.
The price difference of Testosterone is pretty much the same among all of them. maybe a 5% price difference for some.

There is no reason for this to be intentional.

but the testing group is a good idea

Back