Stanford Pharma Jano results

Well that sucks. Thanks for testing @DB_636.

Curious to see how this plays out. Stan has been a highly regarded brewer for many years and this is a bit of a shocker. It was only a matter of time and bound to happen though. Shame as this could have easily been avoided had Stan tested his products himself.

His posts definitely check out. Don’t know if I wanna bite the bullet and send in my “primo” for testing after spending so much on it.
That kinda where I'm at guess I'ma just toss my shit in the garbage I got like ten or 12 vials from some time back and some test cyp from some time ago. I mean how do I even test 12 vials pick one and hope there all the same. This sucks a bit

Never ordered from Stan before so maybe someone can chime in. Does he have batches on each of his labels? Maybe someone else with the same batch can test it and use as a cross reference? Or possibly someone who ordered the same products within a reasonable timeline? This is not good to see if it’s true. Thanks for testing man.

Nah doesmt do batch numbers, he test the raws he gets them finished product to make sure he gets dosage right.... I got some old primo that I was holding onto to start very soon, test cyp , and mast e, anavar caps and winny caps..... Idk weither to bin it all or spemd the money to have it all tested.

That kinda where I'm at guess I'ma just toss my shit in the garbage I got like ten or 12 vials from some time back and some test cyp from some time ago. I mean how do I even test 12 vials pick one and hope they’re all the same. This sucks a bit
Thought something was up when I didn’t get my normal effects a few weeks in after frontloading. Normally primo murders my e2 but have zero signs at 1:1 with test.

I’ll still send a sample in for shits n gigs

To all the veterans... Wtf do we all do now?

You wait and see how this gets handled. How it’s handled will either make or break Stan. It will be very hard and costly for Stan to come back from this but if handled correctly it’s possible. No one needs to lose their shit and run Stan off as that benefits none of the customers who got burnt.

Eagerly waiting to see Stan’s response. If by some miracle Stan does pull through this going forward he should/will be pushed to test EVERYTHING before it goes on the list

To all the veterans... Wtf do we all do now?
Well I guess the first thing to do is see how Stan addresses it and then go from there I guess. I have some of the 20ml primo from December that is still unopened

Based on his responses and OP confirming that he got refunded, hopefully it was an honest mistake. I ordered test-e and npp so I'll send some samples off for testing once I get it.

How the hell would I have any say in your ability to react to posts? Sorry that this isn’t like your other favorite boards.
By downvoting me, that lowers my reaction score, thereby affecting my privileges? Seems pretty odd that an almost 20 year old lurker account has an issue with me stating the obvious, but you do what you think you gotta do, big guy. Gonna downvote this too?

By downvoting me, that lowers my reaction score, thereby affecting my privileges? Seems pretty odd that an almost 20 year old lurker account has an issue with me stating the obvious, but you do what you think you gotta do, big guy. Gonna downvote this too?
I mean I could I guess, big guy. You worried about your reaction score? What’s the point of stating the obvious then?

Back