MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

If you view the pictures you posted it only lists 22 items total in the first post with a mixture of Finished Oil testing and Raw Powder testing.
Look carefully at the images loaded, the items I mentioned with a “??” Are the missing items, hence why I brought it to your attention.

I do see
oil 1: Test e/ Test C blend
Oil 2 Test C
Oil 3: Primo

but you don’t have the Raw Powder ones I mentioned which to recap again were the following:

Raw 21: Mast P
Raw 20: Sdrol twice
Raw 19: Sdrol
Raw 18: Turinabol
Raw 17: Exemestane
Raw 16: ?
Raw 15: ?
Raw 14: ?
Raw 13: Anadrol
Raw 12: Var
Raw 11: Dbol
Raw 10: Stanozol
Raw 9: ?
Raw 8: ?
Raw 7: Tren E
Raw 6: ?
Raw 5: ?
Raw 4: Test P
Raw 3: ?
Raw 2: ?
Raw 1: ?
Sorry, just 1 test per item whether it be raw or finished depending what I had at the time sent in. everything is tested other than a few items which I noted in the intro and those are in the lab and waiting results. If there is anything you or anyone else would like to send in for testing I would be happy to cover any cost you may accrue.

No source should be immune to vetting and i encourage every member to ask questions. If they smell bullshit they shouldn't be afraid to point it out.

With that said, i'm done being a Meso security guard. It's up to each individual member to read and make a decision for themselves. It's their money and their health, they shouldn't rely on some loud mouth like me to protect either of those thing's.
With all of the push back you get from the jackasses about being nice to sources and letting them buttfuck you at will, I don't blame you.

Sorry, just 1 test per item whether it be raw or finished depending what I had at the time sent in. everything is tested other than a few items which I noted in the intro and those are in the lab and waiting results. If there is anything you or anyone else would like to send in for testing I would be happy to cover any cost you may accrue.
So those missing numbers in between on the Raw Side of testing were done intentionally? Was just trying to figure out why the gaps, like why start with Raw Powder Test #4 instead of using 1,2,3
Why skip 5,6 or 8,9.
Just trying to understand what these gaps were.

So those missing numbers in between on the Raw Side of testing were done intentionally? Was just trying to figure out why the gaps, like why start with Raw Powder Test #4 instead of using 1,2,3
Why skip 5,6 or 8,9.
Just trying to understand what these gaps were.
I was numbering products as I was bagging them. If I grabbed test e I would label that 1 whether it was a raw or a finished oil. Grabbed test cyp and labeled that number 2 whether a raw powder or finished oil. I had a list of my products and was going in that order I had written down whether a powder or a oil. So, it wasn't an order of what type of product, it was in order of how I had it written down.

And the minute Stan’s T/A slips, which it usually does after a short while, you’ll get a chance to start slagging someone other than Trips off. Good stuff, eh?

As soon as that happens, I hope to see you in here harassing Stan big time mate, just like you do with Trips.

After all, Meso should be holding all Meso sources to the same standard.

Not that Meso actually does do that mind, nor has Meso ever done that (Stan’s bypassing vetting being the ultimate, but not sole proof of that), but hopefully that will start changing now. I nominate you to be one of the standard bearers for this mate.
tag me when it happens... i dont read every thread

I was numbering products as I was bagging them. If I grabbed test e I would label that 1 whether it was a raw or a finished oil. Grabbed test cyp and labeled that number 2 whether a raw powder or finished oil. I had a list of my products and was going in that order I had written down whether a powder or a oil. So, it wasn't an order of what type of product, it was in order of how I had it written down.
Ok, now that makes sense. So correlating everything together oils and Raws it all matches up meaning your Test E, Sust and Tren A are probably test #14,15,16
Your 19,20 would be your double sdrol you mentioned
And the other ones would be the oils.

I appreciate the answers, and professionalism.

But hey someone had to bust your balls a little, couldn’t let you slide back into public light that easy ;)

Ok, now that makes sense. So correlating everything together oils and Raws it all matches up meaning your Test E, Sust and Tren A are probably test #14,15,16
Your 19,20 would be your double sdrol you mentioned
And the other ones would be the oils.

I appreciate the answers, and professionalism.

But hey someone had to bust your balls a little, couldn’t let you slide back into public light that easy ;)
Lmao, I was expecting it would be gohomeorlift that would be doing it. Guess he hasn't seen this thread yet. Yes, waiting on test e, npp, tren ace and a few others. New batch of nolva and clomid and 1 or 2 more things I believe. These are in lab and waiting results.

*EMAIL ADDRESS*

stanford1@protonmail.com

Going public again. Below will have list, email addy and test results.

I have prepared 300 to 700 vials of each compound. Once this runs out I will be taking a few weeks vacation with the family. I'll still be available for comments while on vacation, but will be closed until I get back. Before I leave I will send new batches out for testing so the results will come back when I get home so I can reopen upon my return.

This is a new thread so to be fair and transparent, in my very long career as a source I have had issues here and there. There have been a product here and there that had reports of pip. I fixed the issue and took care of customers very quickly so customers with issues could continue cycles pip free. Also, I had an accident in 2015 and since then I went to the hospital 3 times. Twice I had orders pending while I was in the hospital. Also, one time I opened up to the public and wasn't prepared for what happened. Went from a somewhat average size domestic source to about 50 times my original size over night. At the same time I opened up many sources quit or got busted and my clientele increased dramatically. So, those 3 times where I had outstanding orders I did make sure everyone received their packs and doubled some packs and others I refunded their money and still sent original pack. In being transparent those are the issues I've had in all my years as a source.

I am a pretty large and long standing USA domestic source. Been a member of meso since the early 2000's. Dont remember my first handle, but many members here know my second handle which dates back to 2010. Started sourcing locally around 2005 and domestically around 2015 as a private source. I believe 2016 went public on meso. Went back private at the request of many of my customers and to control the amount of business I had. Just got too big as a one man show.

So, in all my years as a source I've had a few times where I've had shipping issues and a few times had pip issues. What I've never had was never any opsec issues, never any floaters, never a sterility issue, never been hacked, never burned anybody, never a report of a bad test, never any major issues in all these years and any issue I have had I dealt with better than expected.

I've taught many people for many years how to brew. I've also taught many sources how to brew and how to source. Many sources have had issues and have contacted me so I could help them out. I've had many of the well known boards ask me to join and I've had many well known sources ask me to brew for them. I respectfully declined.

So in short, I'm not a small time brewer and I'm far from new fo this. I have much experience that shows in my product , my opsec and my professionalism.

I have hired an email guy and I have 2 employees that help with 2nd tier work. 1st tier would be anything that deals with sterility or product quality. Only I work on 1st tier work. I dont trust anyone when it comes to the making of or sterilization of the product or equipment. 2nd tier is non sterile cleaning, labeling and shipping, etc.

LIST..... The list and prices will not change while this batch is in play. Not sure what prices will be with next batch. as you can see I lowered prices pretty good. I'll try and keep them the same, but it depends on a few factors.

Testing: I'll pay for customer testing with product credit. I lowered the mg per ml ratio on some of the products. test e, c, sust and tren ace finished products I sent in for testing as well as new batch of pct raws to lab4tox. This testing has been received and should be available any day now.

Here is list.

ONLY PAYMENTS ACCEPTED

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
LITECOIN
DOGECOIN

*****$250 MINIMUM*********

PLEASE***MAKE SURE TO GET NEW BITCOIN ADDRESS WITH EVERY PURCHASE***

>>>>>>>>>>> STANFORD PHARMACEUTICALS
>>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>> *** ONLY BITCOIN ACCEPTED ***

>>>>>>>>>>> $10 shipping

HGH 191 KITS $115 PER KIT -
TESTED @ 10.92 iu
(10) VIALS PER KIT @ 10IU’S PER VIAL

BAC Water 20ml. $15
-----------------------------------------------

*ONLY GRAPESEED OIL USED*
1% BA
15% to 18% BB depending on product

10 ml vials: all vials
Filled to aprx 11.5ml

Test prop 100mg. $15
Test e 250mg. $25
Test cyp 200mg. $25
Sustanon 250mg $25
Npp 100mg. $25
EQ 250mg $30
Deca 250mg. $30
Tren e 200mg. $40
Tren a 100mg. $30
Mast e 200mg. $50
Mast p 100mg $30
Primo e 150mg. $50
--------------------------
*100% VITAMIN C USED AS FILLER*

50 caps at 50mg per capsule:

Winnie 50. $40
Dbol 50. $40
Anadrol 50. $40
Tbol 50. $40
Anavar 50. $50
--------------------------
Liquid suspension:

Var 10mg/ml 60ml $20
Var 30mg /ml 60ml $30
Exemestane 60ml @20mg $25
---------------------------
Pct:

Pct 20mg nolva/50mg clomid $30
So once we email you here, do we stay on a list with you, or if you go private again, are we cut off lol?

I wouldn’t wait up for him. He called the big man a pos. He’s gone like a fart in the wind.
But, most if the times, he's the only one who talks to me. Unless I'm forgetting to send someone a pack... errrr or when I double ship a pack my threads (meso members threads) are lonely. :(

A couple things, if I may. 1) sending attachments. Your just wasting your time. Not trying to sound rude, but I will absolutely never ever open an attachment. So please, you silly hackers, stop sending attachments. I know when a payment is made. And 2) people are asking why the sale/price reduction. I've done this a few times. Had sales because of a bitcoin spike. Bitcoin goes up quite a bit and I buy the raws with the coin and get quite the discount. It's a win win for every one. So... sale.

A couple things, if I may. 1) sending attachments. Your just wasting your time. Not trying to sound rude, but I will absolutely never ever open an attachment. So please, you silly hackers, stop sending attachments. I know when a payment is made. And 2) people are asking why the sale/price reduction. I've done this a few times. Had sales because of a bitcoin spike. Bitcoin goes up quite a bit and I buy the raws with the coin and get quite the discount. It's a win win for every one. So... sale.
But I thought you wanted me to send that picture of me and the donkey so I could get the sale prices?