MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

For what it’s worth I’ve used Stan’s product multiple times and I always draw with either a 22 or 23, I’ve never had any issue with his stoppers.
Good to know. I also draw with a 23. Just the other two sources either had leaking stoppers or crumbly stoppers.

I’ve tried his Cyp, Primo and Prop. Primo and cyp are smooth with no pip or redness. The prop I got the first time was the same. Latest order of prop from early this year has 2-3 days of pip soreness, small lump but no redness.

Thanks guys loading Bitcoin now. Haha

Not sure if I'll carry it any more. Had to cut a few things out because it was just too many things for me to keep up.
Actually I didn’t look at the list that closely, your DHB was nice, the late batches. I got a few vials before they even had labels, talk about something that would light you up….but the last few I had were silky.

Actually I didn’t look at the list that closely, your DHB was nice, the late batches. I got a few vials before they even had labels, talk about something that would light you up….but the last few I had were silky.

What we're ur results and experience like running dhb it seems like it's super sought after is it really as good of a compound as most make it sound? I'm debating on actually trying it.... Just curious of ur experience with it

What we're ur results and experience like running dhb it seems like it's super sought after is it really as good of a compound as most make it sound? I'm debating on actually trying it.... Just curious of ur experience with it
I like DHB the couple times I’ve run it. My first run I kind of added it for the last 8 weeks of a cycle and second was similar. I’d like to try a simple low test (300-600/week) with 300-400 DHB and see how it goes. To me it seemed like a good one for cosmetics, just gave a nice look.

Did you have tests for your NPP? I didn't see it posted, unless I overlooked somehow.
Mentioned in post npp, tren ace clomid, nolva and a few other things new batches are in the lab being tested. Just waiting results. Should be here about now.