MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The crimps on all of the vials I received are very loose. I hope the quality isn’t slipping.
Were you an existing customer or since I just went public? I crimp each vial twice. The original crimp and then I hand crimp each vial before packing. Has any come off?

Were you an existing customer or since I just went public? I crimp each vial twice. The original crimp and then I hand crimp each vial before packing. Has any come off?
These are from your new batch. The crimps are very loose and are easy to turn around the vial. The flip cap didn’t peel of the crimp on the one I took off.

Unfortunately not the Goodlyfe thread. The flip off cap doesn’t peel the crimp but the crimps are very loose and can pretty much spin around the vial.
Spinning around the vial isn't compromising. As long as it doesn't come off when you pull the tab off. The stopper is still sealed to the vial. Like I stated previously, I crimp twice before shipping to make sure they are safe.

Spinning around the vial isn't compromising. As long as it doesn't come off when you pull the tab off. The stopper is still sealed to the vial. Like I stated previously, I crimp twice before shipping to make sure they are safe.
It just irked me because in some of your old vials, the crimps are so tight that you can’t turn them.