MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Do you have any plans to stop taking orders temporarily if volume becomes to much?
The only plans I have is once this batch is sold I will be going on vacation for a few weeks. I posted that in my intro. I would guess in about 1 and a half months. As for getting overloaded things have been insane since Monday and we're keeping up. I would think things would slow up a bit after the honeymoon is over. That being said, I'd rather stop taking orders than get so overwhelmed that I start shipping packs late or missing packs altogether.

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 just made my first order, Not sure if it's standard protocol for you to confirm pay recieved or not but I requested confirmation when sending last night and haven't heard back just wanted to double check.

Looking forward to trying you out!

Reeeeeally wanting to order some NPP, but...waiting on test results before I take the plunge. Don't want to "guess" that I'm pinning 50mg or not.

Reeeeeally wanting to order some NPP, but...waiting on test results before I take the plunge. Don't want to "guess" that I'm pinning 50mg or not.

You could order it and then pin based on the results, unless you only want it if it comes back right at 100mg/ml. Or is the concern that it'll be light?

You could order and wait until the test result before pinning. But that's up to you to decide. I can only speak from my personal experience with Stanford that I never had any issues with it being underdose- more like it's overdosed and i have to lower down to 3/4cc on most pins!

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 just made my first order, Not sure if it's standard protocol for you to confirm pay recieved or not but I requested confirmation when sending last night and haven't heard back just wanted to double check.

Looking forward to trying you out!

I emailed back for an update and they confirmed payment received and said Stan would start packing up my order. To be fair, I ordered in the middle of the night and asked for confirmation the next afternoon lol.

I emailed back for an update and they confirmed payment received and said Stan would start packing up my order. To be fair, I ordered in the middle of the night and asked for confirmation the next afternoon lol.

I just ordered also was extremely smooth process super simple , extremely good so far. Stan was super nice said my order would be getting packed up asap and out. So far great experience. I deff went for that primo e, mast e, and some anavar.... I'm thinking on grabbing some more once some results come in on the npp and test cyp I probably should grab his tbol to try out.... Feel like it's alil underrated compound can be used bulking or expecially during a cutting cycle.... But great experience so far... Stan and his team was nice and how things should go.... Nice to see a lab making there primo at 150mg too I feel like really once it hits 200mg with most labs it tends to have a bit of pip to it .....

Thanks Stan for a great and easy to go experience, can't wait to do future business also

I just ordered also was extremely smooth process super simple , extremely good so far. Stan was super nice said my order would be getting packed up asap and out. So far great experience. I deff went for that primo e, mast e, and some anavar.... I'm thinking on grabbing some more once some results come in on the npp and test cyp I probably should grab his tbol to try out.... Feel like it's alil underrated compound can be used bulking or expecially during a cutting cycle.... But great experience so far... Stan and his team was nice and how things should go.... Nice to see a lab making there primo at 150mg too I feel like really once it hits 200mg with most labs it tends to have a bit of pip to it .....

Thanks Stan for a great and easy to go experience, can't wait to do future business also
Thank you, sir. Should go out by Thanksgiving.

LoL, too soon?

Thank you, sir. Should go out by Thanksgiving.

LoL, too soon?

Lol way to fast man, I know I got serious things going on with that donkey .. So no rush u take ur time or I mean u tell him to take his time lol well whoever is getting there but off lol jk man...

All seriousness thanks for making things easy and smooth