MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I emailed back for an update and they confirmed payment received and said Stan would start packing up my order. To be fair, I ordered in the middle of the night and asked for confirmation the next afternoon lol.

Yea he didn't reply back to the post but I emailed back so we are Gucci now

Any issues with pip?
I had about 3 people complain. I had many others say they barely felt it. My goal is to make sure no one has pip issues. Those few people that had pip I had test the 250mg and they all said no pip on that. Now that's 3 or 4 people in a very large pool so the percentage is very small.

@Stanfordpharma1 are your orders first come first serve with respect to inventory? I know you said your primo is flying off the shelves; I placed an order for some on Thursday so I'm just hoping you didn't run out before you got to shipping my order. Thanks.

Quick question I see you have testosterone cyp 200mg on the list and the lab report is 243 mg. Is this supposed to be cyp 250mg? If it’s labeled at 200mg it’s very overdosed. Not trying to be a dick or anything.

Quick question I see you have testosterone cyp 200mg on the list and the lab report is 243 mg. Is this supposed to be cyp 250mg? If it’s labeled at 200mg it’s very overdosed. Not trying to be a dick or anything.

Yeah, I was trying to make sense of the concentrations on a few of those reports vs what's listed as well. He mentioned that he didn't list some things that came back off the mark, so maybe that's where those went.

Does the aromacin need to be refrigerated? Have a short shelf life? Sounds like could be a killer deal.

From what he told me when i did a order was that it was an older batch that was dosed at 243mg and labeled as 250 he recently sent a new batch to jano though maybe he’s just waiting on results

I put the test cyp and enth results out there so you would know the raws are good. I lowered the dosage on both and sent the finished oils (200mg per ml cyp, 250mg per ml enth) for testing. I stated that in original post for transparency.

Have a great weekend everybody. Going out on the town, lol. All packs for the week are ship minus a few late orders. I'll be back on here tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everybody. Going out on the town, lol. All packs for the week are ship minus a few late orders. I'll be back on here tomorrow.

Enjoy don't have to much fun later with that donkey, fucker kicks and bites, eat the shirt right off ya lol , just playing.. A much needed break after the last cpl days..

@Stanfordpharma1 do you have any idea on when you plan on going vacation and shutting down shop? Only reason I ask is because I'm saving money to make the 250 minimum and it'll be probably two weeks and I hope you're still in business then. Thank you in advance for your time

Forever young456

that damn dragons blood gives me the shakes. i can only pin .1ml at most to avoid shaking. its a nice boost, but wears off, albuterol is not like DMAA. it feels more like a mega dose caffeine, where as DMAA feels like sleep in a bottle.

Good shit, just not for me i think. Will for sure use source again 100%, but im ok on the albuterol.

that damn dragons blood gives me the shakes. i can only pin .1ml at most to avoid shaking. its a nice boost, but wears off, albuterol is not like DMAA. it feels more like a mega dose caffeine, where as DMAA feels like sleep in a bottle.

Good shit, just not for me i think. Will for sure use source again 100%, but im ok on the albuterol.
yea I mostly agree ... try it out for another day or so. I got more used to it. I only use it on non lift days - it messed with me too much during lifting but it's great for cardio!