MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Since I'm now diabetic, orals are out of the question. It's gonna be low test and primo and of course my slin. Certain anabolics can spoke glucose levels dramatically.
Man, I feel ya. I'm not allowed to use any of this stuff any more. Imagine being a 10 year old kid with a sweet tooth working in a candy store and not allowed to get high of his own supply, lol.

I have about

15 Dragons Blood @ $30
15 Liquid Oral Albuterol @ $30

Not on list and that may be the last of it. Raw powder albuterol is hard to find.

Sent payment Thursday, pack landed today! So far that is the fastest T/A ime here at Meso!

0144B2CD-D459-4118-886F-DF44A483EA23.jpeg93B84E53-1F0F-43BF-9BD1-F51DBE14E8D4.jpeg

This primo oil appears to be darker than the other primo e that I have. It looks to be a similar shade as all the test c and test e that I’ve seen. Is it because it’s GSO? The other primo pictured is in MCT oil, but I also have trips test e (in MCT oil) which is closer to the same shade as the Stanford primo.

Last edited:
Sent payment Thursday, pack landed today! So far that is the fastest T/A ime here at Meso!

View attachment 155871View attachment 155872

This primo oil appears to be darker than the other primo e that I have. It looks to be a similar shade as all the test c and test e that I’ve seen. Is it because it’s GSO? The other primo pictured is in MCT oil, but I also have trips test e (in MCT oil) which is closer to the same shade as the Stanford primo.
don't hold me to this because it's a guess, but I think it is indeed the GSO. my primo from BGS is in MCT and it's crystal clear. Stan's primo I used to get from him looked exactly the same as that. I saw zero difference in either brand in terms of results and I used both for the exact same protocols.

don't hold me to this because it's a guess, but I think it is indeed the GSO. my primo from BGS is in MCT and it's crystal clear. Stan's primo I used to get from him looked exactly the same as that. I saw zero difference in either brand in terms of results and I used both for the exact same protocols.
and by GSO he means Gorilla Semen Oil

Yeah that makes sense. The Test E from trip that I've pictured is in MCT oil, and that's very slightly darker than the two primo vials in MCT oil, but still lighter than the primo from Stanford, so maybe that's just because test ends up looking a bit darker than primo?

Yeah that makes sense. The Test E from trip that I've pictured is in MCT oil, and that's very slightly darker than the two primo vials in MCT oil, but still lighter than the primo from Stanford, so maybe that's just because test ends up looking a bit darker than primo?
i'm unsure beyond what i wrote. i don't know a thing about brewing other than i fucking love MCT because it goes right through my 31g slins without issue. :)

A9A4B154-A884-4E1E-8724-7DA99313F40E.jpeg

Here are some different vials going from the darkest on the left to the lightest on the right. The GC primo, TNE and trips primo all appear about the same shade I’d say. From left to right:

Stanford primo e 150mg/ml in GSO
trips test e 300mg/ml in MCT oil
my TRT pharma test cyp 200mg/ml in GSO
GC TNE 100mg/ml in MCT oil
GC primo e 100mg/ml in MCT oil
trips primo e 200mg/ml in MCT oil

thats short as hell, shouldnt it be 200? Its sad how US pharma grade shit slips so far behind decent UGL. I have herd that a lot of clinics orals are shite too