MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Stanfordpharma1 do you have any idea on when you plan on going vacation and shutting down shop? Only reason I ask is because I'm saving money to make the 250 minimum and it'll be probably two weeks and I hope you're still in business then. Thank you in advance for your time

Forever young456
Not really sure. I'll give a heads up when I can give a more accurate account. Probably not for about 6 weeks.

Holy Fucken shit! Calm down young man, You’ll get your turn. One lick, come on that’s just a teaser. Now a 100 licks that’ll give Stan some satisfaction. Oh wait you said,”likes”.
I've actually been running SP since way back in the day when he sold tren component. That was the tren with the fina Plex pellets. It was known as Tren Comp. I'd say that was close to 5 years ago. Those were the good old days.

I've actually been running SP since way back in the day when he sold tren component. That was the tren with the fina Plex pellets. It was known as Tren Comp. I'd say that was close to 5 years ago. Those were the good old days.
Oh boy. Tren pellets. Comp_th I believe. Man, that was a long time ago, Haha. That was quite a process to brew. And not cheap. Yes, the good ole' days.

Fyi, started with roughly 400 primo e on monday. Have about 50 left. Not putting any aside for anyone. Sorry if that sounds rude. I just dont think it would be fair to do so. Good news bad news. Good news is I just ordered a lot more. Price will be the same. Bad news is it may be a while for it to land and get tested. I will try to keep you guys informed when it will be available.

Fyi, started with roughly 400 primo e on monday. Have about 50 left. Not putting any aside for anyone. Sorry if that sounds rude. I just dont think it would be fair to do so. Good news bad news. Good news is I just ordered a lot more. Price will be the same. Bad news is it may be a while for it to land and get tested. I will try to keep you guys informed when it will be available.
Don't forget the dog park.

Oh boy. Tren pellets. Comp_th I believe. Man, that was a long time ago, Haha. That was quite a process to brew. And not cheap. Yes, the good ole' days.
I also loved your winnyvar. Ive made some of my best gains using it. I've even hooked up an ifbb pro with it and he took 1st at his show. To this day he still contacts me asking about the super tren and the Winnie bar! LOL!

Is that all you're running low on so far?
Yessir. Pretty much. Next lowest amount would be mast e. Have a few hundred of those. They're selling, but not as fast as primo. I doubt I will sell out of anything else by the end of the month. End of November I mean.

Oh boy. Tren pellets. Comp_th I believe.

Man, I remember back in the 90s when Dan Duchaine wrote about finaplix in MM2K and gym rats everywhere were grabbing the pellets and trying to make transdermal pastes or suspensions. Some people were grinding them up and mixing them with acetone (or whatever) and straining the result through coffee filters and evaporating the solvent to make ultra-crude raws to brew in oil.

A friend of mine saved up for months and mail ordered some plix through some shady tractor supply/cattle feed place he found. What they shipped him was Synovex, which was test prop and estradiol or something like that. When he contacted them about it, they told him to fuck off or they were going to call the feds. I still give him shit about that to this day.

I also loved your winnyvar. Ive made some of my best gains using it. I've even hooked up an ifbb pro with it and he took 1st at his show. To this day he still contacts me asking about the super tren and the Winnie bar! LOL!
Yeah, I have guys that that's all they order is the winnavar. I read an article somewhere many years ago that winnie and anavar were synergistic. Hence... winnavar, lol.

Man, I remember back in the 90s when Dan Duchaine wrote about finaplix in MM2K and gym rats everywhere were grabbing the pellets and trying to make transdermal pastes or suspensions. Some people were grinding them up and mixing them with acetone (or whatever) and straining the result through coffee filters and evaporating the solvent to make ultra-crude raws to brew in oil.

A friend of mine saved up for months and mail ordered some plix through some shady tractor supply/cattle feed place he found. What they shipped him was Synovex, which was test prop and estradiol or something like that. When he contacted them about it, they told him to fuck off or they were going to call the feds. I still give him shit about that to this day.
Dang, that's some serious stuff. I'm not entirely sure what happened to the pellets. I haven't seen or heard of them in a while

Yeah, I have guys that that's all they order is the winnavar. I read an article somewhere many years ago that winnie and anavar were synergistic. Hence... winnavar, lol.
Since I'm now diabetic, orals are out of the question. It's gonna be low test and primo and of course my slin. Certain anabolics can spoke glucose levels dramatically.

LoL, that's just bad business. Yeah, I can't remember exactly everything, but I think I would brew the pellets in bb and then strain through coffee filters a bunch of times. Then you would add the carrier oil and ba and filter through the .2um filters. It took many days to brew. The estroidal was on the tip. It was a different color. You would just mash those up and feed it to your neighbors pitbull.