MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I just ordered also was extremely smooth process super simple , extremely good so far. Stan was super nice said my order would be getting packed up asap and out. So far great experience. I deff went for that primo e, mast e, and some anavar.... I'm thinking on grabbing some more once some results come in on the npp and test cyp I probably should grab his tbol to try out.... Feel like it's alil underrated compound can be used bulking or expecially during a cutting cycle.... But great experience so far... Stan and his team was nice and how things should go.... Nice to see a lab making there primo at 150mg too I feel like really once it hits 200mg with most labs it tends to have a bit of pip to it .....

Thanks Stan for a great and easy to go experience, can't wait to do future business also

Yeah, majority of my order was the primo lol. If you ever get a chance to compare the tbol with the anavar, would love to know the results.

I've never used Primo before, but I feel like I should order some to keep for future use.
I’m a huge fan of primo. If you are looking for something to help put on lean tissue with minimal side effects, (although every person is different) I can’t say enough good things about it.

Yeah, I've tried them and they are better than donkey sex.

Actually, I've never tried them, but if I had that's what I'd say.
Well then, I finally get to meet that donkey. I hope that thing lives up to its rep haha. & I went ahead and ordered a kit so Hopefully it’s as good as ur other compounds ;)

I’m a huge fan of primo. If you are looking for something to help put on lean tissue with minimal side effects, (although every person is different) I can’t say enough good things about it.
I'm currently on Test and NPP, and 50mg/day Proviron. Lean mass is what I am after. The NPP has been giving me some random mental sides...not sure what Primo would do.

Well then, I finally get to meet that donkey. I hope that thing lives up to its rep haha. & I went ahead and ordered a kit so Hopefully it’s as good as ur other compounds ;)
Just remember... donkey Is technically still a wild animal. So whatever you do... dont look donkey in the eye when he mounts you.

I'm currently on Test and NPP, and 50mg/day Proviron. Lean mass is what I am after. The NPP has been giving me some random mental sides...not sure what Primo would do.
Personally one of my most successful blast ever has been Test/NPP/Primo. I don’t seem to get any mental sides from NPP luckily. But after reading one of the threads here about the heart damage it can cause, I don’t know if I will be as reckless with it as I have been in the past.

Primo will be hard in your hair if you're prone to MPB, but depends on the user from all accounts I've read. also, prostate can be affected. some body acne at a gram a week. however, it's 100% worth it. Primo is the grown up steroid lol.

Personally one of my most successful blast ever has been Test/NPP/Primo. I don’t seem to get any mental sides from NPP luckily. But after reading one of the threads here about the heart damage it can cause, I don’t know if I will be as reckless with it as I have been in the past.
You think Primo is stronger than NPP?

Primo will be hard in your hair if you're prone to MPB, but depends on the user from all accounts I've read. also, prostate can be affected. some body acne at a gram a week. however, it's 100% worth it. Primo is the grown up steroid lol.
Fortunately I have not have any negative effects on the hairline. Then again I've only been on 450mg Test, 350mg NPP / week and 50mg Proviron / day. Primo being DHT derived, it may have some sort of effect, but MPB doesn't run on either side of my family either.

you can run a gram a week of primo with no drama. higher than that you don't see much else, but it's a fun ride. I did it for 7 months prior to COVID.

you can run a gram a week of primo with no drama.
This is what I’ve tried to describe before. 600mg/w felt like…nothing. Name something else that you can use in high doses that has no discernible side effects and minimally impacts blood work. Yeah, it’s weaker than a lot of things out there, but it also doesn’t make you feel like you’re using a ton of drugs.

Yeah, majority of my order was the primo lol. If you ever get a chance to compare the tbol with the anavar, would love to know the results.

Yeah I'll grab some at some point I did grab the car I plan to grab some test cyp and npp once test results come in and I'll grab some tbol also and let u know as I'm gunna start my cycle pretty soon couple more weeks