MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Unfortunately not the Goodlyfe thread. The flip off cap doesn’t peel the crimp but the crimps are very loose and can pretty much spin around the vial.

If they can spin like that I would think they would be potential leaking, can u tell me on what compound or is it a CPL compounds. I only ask cause I'm trying to see if it's just an isolated incident

If they can spin like that I would think they would be potential leaking, can u tell me on what compound or is it a CPL compounds. I only ask cause I'm trying to see if it's just an isolated incident

Wtf with the double quote. Sorry. But unless the cap comes off there would be no leaking. The pressure on the stopper would keep it in place and air tight. Sometimes they spin sometimes they dont. If the cap comes off then there is a problem.

Wtf with the double quote. Sorry. But unless the cap comes off there would be no leaking. The pressure on the stopper would keep it in place and air tight. Sometimes they spin sometimes they dont. If the cap comes off then there is a problem
I’m not too worried about it but like I said, it’s a little bothersome when I have some of your old vials that are so tight that you can’t turn them and ALL of the ones I have this time are very loose. As long as the crimps don’t come off with the cap then no problem.

I’m not too worried about it but like I said, it’s a little bothersome when I have some of your old vials that are so tight that you can’t turn them and ALL of the ones I have this time are very loose. As long as the crimps don’t come off with the cap then no problem.
I'm always willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you guys are satisfied so please dont think I'm trying to be dismissive. If for whatever reason you think my service is not right email me and we can figure it out.

Dont call it a comeback
I've been here for years

I don't have a huge problem with MCT or anything, but I seem to get less PIP with GSO. Could easily be a shitty injection technique thing. Either way, I have a moderate preference for GSO, but it seems less popular with sources these days.

I don't have a huge problem with MCT or anything, but I seem to get less PIP with GSO. Could easily be a shitty injection technique thing. Either way, I have a moderate preference for GSO, but it seems less popular with sources these days.
Yeah, I've used them all. There's no perfect carrier oil. But as far as pip/tolerance gso is the best. My personal favorite is ethyl oleate. For me smooth as silk and can push it threw a 29g needle. Ethyl oleate and mct seem to give the highest percent of pip, though.

Yeah, I've used them all. There's no perfect carrier oil. But as far as pip/tolerance gso is the best. My personal favorite is ethyl oleate. For me smooth as silk and can push it threw a 29g needle. Ethyl oleate and mct seem to give the highest percent of pip, though.

Hey Stan do u use any eo in any of ur gso products just curious pretty sure I have no issue with it

Hey Stan do u use any eo in any of ur gso products just curious pretty sure I have no issue with it
No sir.
Carrier oil is 100% gso
1% ba
15 to 18% bb depending on what's being synthesized.
No other solvents

Capsule filler is 100% raw vitamin c powder.