MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Oh... I understand now. Because of the new thread you think I'm a new source. I see you've only been here a few months. No sir,I'm not new here. I've been on meso since the early 2000's. Been brewing for over 15 years and sourcing here publicly for over 6 years. You can find some of my equipment photos and techniques in the homebrewing section as I have been teaching sources and personal brewers how to do this for many, many years.
show

Sent payment Thursday, pack landed today! So far that is the fastest T/A ime here at Meso!

View attachment 155871View attachment 155872

This primo oil appears to be darker than the other primo e that I have. It looks to be a similar shade as all the test c and test e that I’ve seen. Is it because it’s GSO? The other primo pictured is in MCT oil, but I also have trips test e (in MCT oil) which is closer to the same shade as the Stanford primo.
I think Stanford peed in your vials my dude, that’s a bummer.

My pack landed yesterday. 2 days, not counting the weekend. Can't ask for any better. Everything was packaged really nicely as well. Excellent experience.

Well that was pretty much the fastest TA I have ever seen, short of walking across the border and grabbing some vials of T200 and Tecate on a sunny day in SoCal. I will agree with an earlier poster that the caps all spin, though. I'm not stressing about it, and nothing is leaking, but it's worth noting if it would stress you out.

For whatever reason I was expecting the oral suspensions to come with a dropper. How are people using this stuff? A blunt 18ga drawing needle? A peedee dose? A gulp or two?

Well that was pretty much the fastest TA I have ever seen, short of walking across the border and grabbing some vials of T200 and Tecate on a sunny day in SoCal. I will agree with an earlier poster that the caps all spin, though. I'm not stressing about it, and nothing is leaking, but it's worth noting if it would stress you out.

For whatever reason I was expecting the oral suspensions to come with a dropper. How are people using this stuff? A blunt 18ga drawing needle? A peedee dose? A gulp or two?
Buy a 1ml syringe without a needle.. any vet supply store should have them as well.

Oh... I understand now. Because of the new thread you think I'm a new source. I see you've only been here a few months. No sir,I'm not new here. I've been on meso since the early 2000's. Been brewing for over 15 years and sourcing here publicly for over 6 years. You can find some of my equipment photos and techniques in the homebrewing section as I have been teaching sources and personal brewers how to do this for many, many years.
I seeent it;)

Buy a 1ml syringe without a needle.. any vet supply store should have them as well.

Can also google "oral medication syringe" and pick up some of those. Can also pick up bottle top adapter plugs with the appropriate neck size to insert the syringe into if you are so inclined and Stan's suspension bottles don't have them. Just some other options.....

Can also google "oral medication syringe" and pick up some of those. Can also pick up bottle top adapter plugs with the appropriate neck size to insert the syringe into if you are so inclined and Stan's suspension bottles don't have them. Just some other options.....
Yeah, that's basically what a peedee dose is - an oral medication syringe with a bottle adapter. I have tons of 1ml slip tip syringes, but they were kind of messy to work with so I ordered some 4" blunt 16 ga needles to try.

Got my pack today soild customer service was nothing but a pleasure dealing with Stan, will deff be ordering more expecially his primo and caps can't beat that dosage and price is soild plus he test each batch which is nice. 3 day ta