MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stan do you have plans to make more liquid suspensions other than the anavar?
No plans really. I used to, but had to shave off some of the things I offered in order to keep up with you guys here. You can always PM me or email to see if I'm able to at the time, though.

Ordered 10/31 delivered 11/4. Great packaging, placed a small order quick since the primo was running out. Now I will place a bigger one for the other things I need. Thanks Stan

Stan do you have plans to make more liquid suspensions other than the anavar?
No plans really. I used to, but had to shave off some of the things I offered in order to keep up with you guys here. You can always PM me or email to see if I'm able to at the time, though.
Great question! I did try the liquid var yesterday. I thought it was amazing. Never had var before, but I felt really great afterwards. I feel like besides giving you a greater physical push, there are positive mental qualities to it as well.

Touchdown this morning. Shipping was wicked fast, and the packaging is unreal. All items accounted for. Excellent customer service as well from Stan, can't wait to try these out.

I guess i am the only one who is not getting this super fast TA service. I ordered 10/30 still no box. Thats the reason for ordering from Stans because i needed what I ordered quick and by all accounts he was quick…. just not for me. Oh well.

I guess i am the only one who is not getting this super fast TA service. I ordered 10/30 still no box. Thats the reason for ordering from Stans because i needed what I ordered quick and by all accounts he was quick…. just not for me. Oh well.
His TA time was way fast. Do you live in an area where the mail service is slow?

This comment feels so insufferable makes me want to punch a wall. Perhaps I'm on too many DHT derivatives. If Stan shipped the package it's out of his hands, it's the fucking postal service

Im not blaming anyone, I definitely understand that the USPS is garbage now. I run my own business and ive seen it from both ends.

If your waiting on a packing you can always PM me. I'm not perfect, but I try to be so if I made the mistake I will certainly make it good. That being said, I took a day off a few days ago. Was just burnt out but now I'm playing catch up. Should be caught up today.

I am not sure what the expectations should be on delivery. I placed an order on 10/29 late in the afternoon. I am also waiting on my package. However, anytime I emailed him he has been quick to respond. So his communication has been excellent. I figured if my package does not arrive today or tomorrow, I would shoot him an email.

Typically for domestic give it a week and reach out if you haven’t received it by then. For international I wait 30 days.

To be dissatisfied and posting about it when it’s only been 6-7 days seems a little dramatic. Sure domestic typically only takes 2-5ish days but the postal system has been shit for nearly two years now. As long as there is a clear line of communication don’t sweat it. Especially when it’s only been 6 days

Typically for domestic give it a week and reach out if you haven’t received it by then. For international I wait 30 days.

To be dissatisfied and posting about it when it’s only been 6-7 days seems a little dramatic. Sure domestic typically only takes 2-5ish days but the postal system has been shit for nearly two years now. As long as there is a clear line of communication don’t sweat it. Especially when it’s only been 6 days
I agree! Personally I have no worries at this time. Everybody hear seems to hold Stan in high respect and his communication is spot on. I wish more people would have his comm skill!!