MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Probably because YK11 is 100% not a SARM and is in fact simply a very powerful oral steroid. It’s marketed as a SARM because money, but chemically speaking it’s a pure designer steroid. I’ve always wanted to try it.

Showing my ignorance here, but how do you make a distinction? Is one DHT/nortest/test based and the other "something else" based?

Is it methylated? Super hepatoxic?
Kind of a mystery? There is quite literally zero human data in a clinical setting, so all we have are anecdotes and the marketing pitches of the companies selling them. Neither of those are even remotely reliable sources of information. But given the four methylated groups within the nomenclature you have to assume at least some hepatotoxicity.

Showing my ignorance here, but how do you make a distinction? Is one DHT/nortest/test based and the other "something else" based?
It’s based on the nomenclature. In science (in this case chemistry) the nomenclature can be looked at as the formal practice of naming a thing based on its characteristics. When you look at the chemical breakdown of YK it is very obviously a steroid. It has the same backbone of all other steroids. It’s probably like trenbolone in that it is a steroid but has some androgen selectivity. (Tren is SARM-like in how it is selective for skeletal muscle tissue)

??? you asked this less than 2 hours ago and youre trying to bump it? relax

if youre looking for the esthers in sust you can just google it. if youre looking for the mg of each ester in his sust you can look for the test results of sust if hes posted it.
Found it. Looks like test iso and test PP have similar HL as test E and C. I have no experience with sust. But it looks that's what I'm gonna use for my next blast

Ha ha, you're wife won't let you use gear.
Just playing. Mine has no issue with the gear, but won't let me brew. i was able to slip some raw Anavar by her once, but trying to pull off filters and empty vials and shit is asking to have my ass kicked.
I’m in the same situation unfortunately. Maybe one day after the kids grow up and move out lol.

The primo can't be gone. That was next on my hit list.

@Stanfordpharma1 , what's up with the liquid var? I was watching the Golden Girls on Hulu last night and all I could think about was the fun time I could have with all 4 of them. Is this spiked with Major Tom? Love this shit!

Golden Girls Deal With It GIF

The primo can't be gone. That was next on my hit list.

@Stanfordpharma1 , what's up with the liquid var? I was watching the Golden Girls on Hulu last night and all I could think about was the fun time I could have with all 4 of them. Is this spiked with Major Tom? Love this shit!
Yeah unfortunately it is mast e is running low aswell from what I can remember

Yeah unfortunately it is mast e is running low aswell from what I can remember
Not really. I only stated it's the least available amount, but still have like 300 mast e. It's selling, but not like primo. If I had to guess I still have about a months worth.