MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'll just order when it's back in stock nbd.

If ur talking about the primo e I believe there is some still in stock, and there might be some extra. I'll let Stan announce that, but if ur talking about the primo u should be able to get ur hands on some

If ur talking about the primo e I believe there is some still in stock, and there might be some extra. I'll let Stan announce that, but if ur talking about the primo u should be able to get ur hands on some
Yes I am but I just ordered right before he had the 20back in stock. So I'm just going to wait until he gets more and put some money aside to get a decent amount. Thanks though

Primo U?

He was asking about primo I was sure, I know Stan announced yesterday that someone's order of 20 primo e vials were back in stock.... I hit him up late last night to see if he still had any left of it they were gone he had 15. When I asked he said he was gunna have another certain amount of primo e vials as he had some left over primo e of the same batch that tested at 154mg. So it seems as though there will be some extra primo e besides that 20 vials that was from an order that fell through. I was trying to let Stan announce that and stock as that his business.... So really if anyone missed out on primo e and what's some can probably still get some, when that last bit is gone then we will have to wait for the new batch of raws to come in amd be tested and brewed and he said it'll prob take alil bit.... Sorry if I confused you wasn't trying to.

He was asking about primo I was sure, I know Stan announced yesterday that someone's order of 20 primo e vials were back in stock.... I hit him up late last night to see if he still had any left of it they were gone he had 15. When I asked he said he was gunna have another certain amount of primo e vials as he had some left over primo e of the same batch that tested at 154mg. So it seems as though there will be some extra primo e besides that 20 vials that was from an order that fell through. I was trying to let Stan announce that and stock as that his business.... So really if anyone missed out on primo e and what's some can probably still get some, when that last bit is gone then we will have to wait for the new batch of raws to come in amd be tested and brewed and he said it'll prob take alil bit.... Sorry if I confused you wasn't trying to.
Yes, from the same batch of raws that tested good I have about 200 grams. Plus I have a few finished vials left. Not really in a rush to announce because I'm having a hard time getting to brew that 200 grams. You guys are keeping me very busy, lol. Those are in hand raws from tested batch. On the way I have a large order of primo e raws which will need to be tested before put in the line up. Can never tell when orders will arrive, but I'll keep everyone posted as I know.