MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I've some good news for a few of you out there. I have someone that placed an order that had 20 Primo in it. He's having problems doing the bitcoin. I told him I'll give him until the end of the day tomorrow and then I'm gonna sell them. I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow what happens.

I've some good news for a few of you out there. I have someone that placed an order that had 20 Primo in it. He's having problems doing the bitcoin. I told him I'll give him until the end of the day tomorrow and then I'm gonna sell them. I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow what happens.

What a tease…

D9AA451C-B184-4A9D-B314-1D99B6D6A765.gif

Hey, you said no holds for anyone! Lol

Pack landed from Stanny today. Slight mess up on both of our parts, but he took care of me as always. Ready for some deca for that winter bulk.

The guy already placed order. A lot of people wanted me to put some to the side and I said I couldn't
Are you going to limit the amount of primo that people can purchase, so they don't buy all 20 and then resell it at a premium, like the situation with Amazon exclusive holiday toys?

Are you going to limit the amount of primo that people can purchase, so they don't buy all 20 and then resell it at a premium, like the situation with Amazon exclusive holiday toys?
Well, I ordered. A lot a week ago. Maybe 2 weeks worth this time, lol. If folks can wait about a month they can buy all they want at the list price. Maybe sooner than a month.