MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yes, from the same batch of raws that tested good I have about 200 grams. Plus I have a few finished vials left. Not really in a rush to announce because I'm having a hard time getting to brew that 200 grams. You guys are keeping me very busy, lol. Those are in hand raws from tested batch. On the way I have a large order of primo e raws which will need to be tested before put in the line up. Can never tell when orders will arrive, but I'll keep everyone posted as I know.

Yeah sorry about that Stan I was trying to really hold back and allow you to make the announcement on the raws u have in hand... I was trying to somewhat say that their might be some extra stock of primo , but I was trying to hold back and allow u to announce that when u was ready. So I aplogize, unfortunately I woulda prob just of been better to say Stan will announce something when he's ready, or just not answer unfortunately I always try to help if someone has a question, in this case I shoulda just not responded.

Yeah sorry about that Stan I was trying to really hold back and allow you to make the announcement on the raws u have in hand... I was trying to somewhat say that their might be some extra stock of primo , but I was trying to hold back and allow u to announce that when u was ready. So I aplogize, unfortunately I woulda prob just of been better to say Stan will announce something when he's ready, or just not answer unfortunately I always try to help if someone has a question, in this case I shoulda just not responded.
Not a big deal. If I told you something SP related then it should be an open book to everyone. I'm not a soup nazi. Fyi, 200 grams. 153ish grams will yield 85 vials because the vials are over filled. Once brewed that's what I'll have until new batch of raws comes. Give me till mid next week to synthesize product. I'll post up when ready.

Not a big deal. If I told you something SP related then it should be an open book to everyone. I'm not a soup nazi. Fyi, 200 grams. 153ish grams will yield 85 vials because the vials are over filled. Once brewed that's what I'll have until new batch of raws comes. Give me till mid next week to synthesize product. I'll post up when ready.
You still fill your vials to 11.5 give or take?

Ya did i mention im feeling like theres 2 goober smoochers suddenly appeared ^^ thats what im feeling.

i'm feeling like you're an over excited noob that'd probably sucks Stans dick raw if he sent you one extra vial on top of what you ordered.

You got sent something in the mail. Yay. Anyone can do that. i could do that. The other goober smooch could do that. Would that make us legit too?

i'm feeling like you're an over excited noob that'd probably sucks Stans dick raw if he sent you one extra vial on top of what you ordered.

You got sent something in the mail. Yay. Anyone can do that. i could do that. The other goober smooch could do that. Would that make us legit too?
all i said was hes legit lol. I have enough money to buy 10000 vials so what are you getting at? Literally could care less about freebies bro you must be projecting though so someone get this guy a extra vial before he cries.

all i said was hes legit lol. I have enough money to buy 10000 vials so what are you getting at? Literally could care less about freebies bro you must be projecting though so someone get this guy a extra vial before he cries.

Another Meso millionaire. Jesus Christ. This is getting old fast. Okay Rockefeller, i wasn't suggesting that and the whole thing went over your excited noob head, but since you're so well off, front me $1500 in BTC. i'll pay you back within a couple months, i'll even give you a g2g.

Another Meso millionaire. Jesus Christ. This is getting old fast. Okay Rockefeller, i wasn't suggesting that and the whole thing went over your excited noob head, but since you're so well off, front me $1500 in BTC. i'll pay you back within a couple months, i'll even give you a g2g.
LOL this guy. Anyways ill update in a few weeks.

Ya did i mention im feeling like theres 2 goober smoochers suddenly appeared ^^ thats what im feeling.
I don't know about goober smoochers. But it looks like you are getting cock slapped by the messiah.

greece looks GIF