MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Now you guys even got the source trolling me LOL but yeah @Stanfordpharma1 your packaging was professional and the vials look nicely done too. No PIP as of yet with my IM thigh shot its been about 3 hours or so which is nice. Also super dumb question I'm sure but with Aromasin liquid do I need to invest in a dropper and do I take it by itself in my mouth how do you guys go about liquid AIs? Everything's impressive thus far though. As far as results, like I said, I'll update but I'm not worried. :cool:
For liquid ai's I'd recommend getting a eye dropper. Fill with approx 1ml. 2 drops per eye, booty bump the rest. I read it's most effective that way. That's how I do it anyways. please don't listen to me tho, I'm newish here

I've been working out like crazy, daily for sometime now. Gear has me pushing greater weight and I am able to last at the gym longer.

1) should I be working out everyday on gear? Also, I'm hitting a great assortment of muscles and heavy cardio daily.

2) recently more and more parts of my body are in a decent amount of pain daily. Mainly my legs. Is that a sign to workout less often or is there a supplement out there to speed up recovery?

I've been working out like crazy, daily for sometime now. Gear has me pushing greater weight and I am able to last at the gym longer.

1) should I be working out everyday on gear? Also, I'm hitting a great assortment of muscles and heavy cardio daily.

2) recently more and more parts of my body are in a decent amount of pain daily. Mainly my legs. Is that a sign to workout less often or is there a supplement out there to speed up recovery?
Just gotta build them leg muscles a solid base and then they'll only hurt for a couple days after a workout imo as long as ur eating. As for the working out everyday part I can't say for sure I was actually wondering this too..anyone?

Just gotta build them leg muscles a solid base and then they'll only hurt for a couple days after a workout imo as long as ur eating. As for the working out everyday part I can't say for sure I was actually wondering this too..anyone?
You train as hard/frequent as your body can recover. If you can workout everyday and recover well enough for your next workout so that it doesn’t impact your workout, then keep going for it. This goes for being on or off gear.

And as far as you body starting to hurt, that’s a strong sign to me that you need to start implementing off days

Things like ur basic glutamine and and tumeric for recovery and inflammation.... I tend to notice a big difference as far as being sore just running alil gh... Fore it's a big part of why I use it along with all the other benefits.... But everyone reacts a bit different some people get bad CTS or hold a bit more water.... There is a cpl really good generic brand that are affordable, and a CPL srcs that have some really good prices on pharma gh. But I would do it own research don't just listen to me or anyone. And if u think gh is the game changer snd is gunna blow u up into a mass freak u will be disappointed.... I'm sure there is some other things naturally u can use to speed up recovery sleep, cardio stretching moving around, the more u can move blood flow and drink plenty of fluids the faster and better ur recovery will be obv EAA's also.... Usually once u get past the first cpl months u should notice u won't be as sore... I'm sure there is some peptides that will also help aid in recovery also

OPINIONS:
Thoughts about making injectable CBD. I seen it was a thing. Had a pharmacy lab making it before the FDA shut that down. I think it may have benefits in the athletic world and for pain relief. Anyways, any opinions on this?

OPINIONS:
Thoughts about making injectable CBD. I seen it was a thing. Had a pharmacy lab making it before the FDA shut that down. I think it may have benefits in the athletic world and for pain relief. Anyways, any opinions on this?
Eh not me personally but maybe some guys here. Just don't see enough research about it online. Maybe post some links to studies?
Sounds like a cool idea tho

OPINIONS:
Personally, I don't think I would be interested. However, I may be uneducated about it. I know that I can easily go to the smoke shop and get Delta 8 items, Kratom, and CBD.

So, to educate me, how is the injectable CBD compared to liquid or edible form? How often would I need to inject?

OPINIONS:
Ehhh. I don’t think it’s necessary as an injectable. The pills and creams work great and are taken/used easily. Same for delta 8.