MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

never thought of it that way interesting perspective.

Lol i mean im right though yeah? i still dont understand why people use 2 or 3 compounds for a cycle theres gotta be a logical explanation right
I've ran tons of different gear at one time many of times. It fucked my health off. I'm now dependant on synthetic hormones. I went hard for years, and on Stanford gear. I looked great all the time, but I paid a hefty price for it as I'm now on testosterone for life. If I was to ever stack another compound with my test, it'd be primobolan. No need for multiple compounds these days

I just really want a kid but not until I'm 30-35 but I'm afraid if I use trt until then it could permanently sterilize me which would be fucked. So we can agree that running one compound and not blasting (3000-5000ng/dl) would make it easier to make a comeback or after 10 years would my nuts be fried? Also, would it be a good idea in maybe 4 or 5 years to run a HCG cycle to bring them back for a few months while still on a therapudic dose of t then once they recover hop back off the HCG and resume cruising trt? also would clomid be needed with the HCG during that "comeback" phase?

I just really want a kid but not until I'm 30-35 but I'm afraid if I use trt until then it could permanently sterilize me which would be fucked. So we can agree that running one compound and not blasting (3000-5000ng/dl) would make it easier to make a comeback or after 10 years would my nuts be fried? Also, would it be a good idea in maybe 4 or 5 years to run a HCG cycle to bring them back for a few months while still on a therapudic dose of t then once they recover hop back off the HCG and resume cruising trt? also would clomid be needed with the HCG during that "comeback" phase?
Have your children now. It's best to have your kids young when your dirt poor. They will be out the door in your 40s when you start seeing real financial gains and can buy that car you don't need or that pony your wife always wanted.

You should watch Seth Feroce videos on YouTube. He's very open about his AAS usage. His video on blasting and cruising is very informative. He goes into HCG doses and duration depending on how much gear you were using. Also, clomid and nolva is as basic of a pct there is. I strongly suggest watching his videos. Hell explain in detail why clomid and nolva are pretty basic and why we should focus way more on HCG.

There is not alot of clinical data on this but there is a recommended protocol by a handful of top trt and fertility doctors. It goes by stopping or limiting trt, starting clomid and hcg. You will find large volumes of ejaculate. Ha ha. I do not recall dosages. If I recall correctly it's highly effective, and also used in men whom are not very fertile and not on trt

Have your children now. It's best to have your kids young when your dirt poor. They will be out the door in your 40s when you start seeing real financial gains and can buy that car you don't need or that pony your wife always wanted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79qeuQV0g48

You should watch Seth Feroce videos on YouTube. He's very open about his AAS usage. His video on blasting and cruising is very informative. He goes into HCG doses and duration depending on how much gear you were using. Also, clomid and nolva is as basic of a pct there is. I strongly suggest watching his videos. Hell explain in detail why clomid and nolva are pretty basic and why we should focus way more on HCG.
I'll check him out now thank you

HCG with HMG is the ticket to getting fertility back going. Even on trt. Hmg 75mg eod. HCG 1000 eod. It's worked for many people. I'm fixing to have to do it my self. New wife wants a kid. I've been shut down for years. If I was you I'd have your kids before you get in this game or go have some sperm frozen. There is always that chance you will never regain fertility.

HCG with HMG is the ticket to getting fertility back going. Even on trt. Hmg 75mg eod. HCG 1000 eod. It's worked for many people. I'm fixing to have to do it my self. New wife wants a kid. I've been shut down for years. If I was you I'd have your kids before you get in this game or go have some sperm frozen. There is always that chance you will never regain fertility.
Many guys have fertility issues regardless of AAS. Without being tested, you could have low count/motility or both right now. If you want kids and you have insurance, go get checked.

Only problem with that is I dont have a girlfriend much less know the girl I want to have kids with and sperm freezing storage isnt cheap and I can't keep feeling shitty with low t just for a girls sake or having a kids sake ya know?
Many guys have fertility issues regardless of AAS. Without being tested, you could have low count/motility or both right now. If you want kids and you have insurance, go get checked.
Does most insurances cover sperm analysis'?

Only problem with that is I dont have a girlfriend much less know the girl I want to have kids with and sperm freezing storage isnt cheap and I can't keep feeling shitty with low t just for a girls sake or having a kids sake ya know?

I honestly don’t know. I’ve had to pay out of pocket for everything related to having a child with my wife because I’m a woman also. And trust me when I say I know all about sperm storage costs - I’ve literally spent over $10k on sperm from sperm banks and currently paying for storage of one vial for at least another yea rand a half before we try for our second. Having kids is expensive

I would say get fertility checked out. Either freeze some, or microdose trt. Just enough to get you back to the normal/upper normal range test range. Microdose usually something like .2ml twice a week of cup. will keep the boys active enough that it should be no issue on longer term fertility

I know all about sperm storage costs - I’ve literally spent over $10k on sperm
See, thats ridiculous. We should be able to do these things for a reasonable price. I'm not asking that the government throw me shit for free but god damn single meth addict mothers get medicaid in my state but if I want to see an endo just because I dont have a kid its gonna run me 300$ just for the copay without insurance. Like I said I'm not asking for free healthcare but goddam not everyone has 1000s to blow on sperm storage and doctors. Sorry you gotta deal with that.
I would say get fertility checked out. Either freeze some, or microdose trt. Just enough to get you back to the normal/upper normal range test range. Microdose usually something like .2ml twice a week of cup. will keep the boys active enough that it should be no issue on longer term fertility
Not a bad idea but microdosing would put me where I'm at now-350ng/dl..i see what your saying though

Hmg is the stuff. A bit more pricey if I'm not mistaken. Harder to find too. I think pharmasource carriers it tho

Just rub one out in a Dixie cup and put it in your freezer. When the time comes microwave (medium power not full) for 15 seconds and get a Turkey baster.

See, thats ridiculous. We should be able to do these things for a reasonable price. I'm not asking that the government throw me shit for free but god damn single meth addict mothers get medicaid in my state but if I want to see an endo just because I dont have a kid its gonna run me 300$ just for the copay without insurance. Like I said I'm not asking for free healthcare but goddam not everyone has 1000s to blow on sperm storage and doctors. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

Not a bad idea but microdosing would put me where I'm at now-350ng/dl..i see what your saying though
I'm no doctor or geneticist, I am however a diy kind of guy... buy yourself a cryo chamber and some liquid nitrogen. it's basically what they do on cattle farms, am I wrong? you could buy one of those. problem solved? probably 90% cheaper than some creepy hospital filled with semen