MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I've been working out like crazy, daily for sometime now. Gear has me pushing greater weight and I am able to last at the gym longer.

1) should I be working out everyday on gear? Also, I'm hitting a great assortment of muscles and heavy cardio daily.

2) recently more and more parts of my body are in a decent amount of pain daily. Mainly my legs. Is that a sign to workout less often or is there a supplement out there to speed up recovery?
No you shouldn’t be working out every day do a 3 day split with progressive overload. You don’t grow in the gym you grow when you’re properly rested..ofc your calorie intake has to be intact.

No you shouldn’t be working out every day do a 3 day split with progressive overload. You don’t grow in the gym you grow when you’re properly rested..ofc your calorie intake has to be intact.
Thanks. Is a 3 day split, working out 3 days and resting 1 day?

How much muscle can I gain with a 500mg a week Test E cycle spaced one shot on Monday and another on Thursday for 12 weeks? If I'm eating a lot and working out hard of course..

LOL what the fuck
Srsly tho hows my plan sound?
Your plan is fine. We can’t really say how much muscle you’ll put on, but as long as you’re eating enough, training hard enough, and recovering… you’ll grow.

Also I like that you’re keeping it simple.

Last edited:
I watched the trial. Very different from what the media would have you believe.

As a white male I already know the outcome if he's read not guilty. Its gonna be a whole shit show of cringey white women talking about "white male privilege" for fuck sakes..so embarrassing.

white male privilege where a white teen kills 2 white rapists yup

wait, are we really going to bat for Rittenhouse here? might be my last day posting on Meso if so.

No, this was the racist white kid that shot up those white people, lol. (Sarcasm)

The government counts on it.
If you only listened to the main stream media, you'd think he shot three black or brown guys.

You definitely wouldn't know they were all habitual pieces of shit.

The one of three cocksuckers that lived changed his story from admitting he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse's head, to saying he didn't and proceeded to cry about having his shooting arm blown off.

Fuck this clown and anyone that goes out burning, looting and maiming when/because he is found to not be guilty.

Your plan is fine. We can’t really say how much muscle you’ll put on, but as long as you’re eating enough, training hard enough, and recovering… you’ll grow.

Also I like that you’re keeping it simple.
Yeah I see guys throwing in a bunch of different shit all for the same outcome: higher t levels. Maybe theres something I'm missing tho..