MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

See, thats ridiculous. We should be able to do these things for a reasonable price. I'm not asking that the government throw me shit for free but god damn single meth addict mothers get medicaid in my state but if I want to see an endo just because I dont have a kid its gonna run me 300$ just for the copay without insurance. Like I said I'm not asking for free healthcare but goddam not everyone has 1000s to blow on sperm storage and doctors. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

Not a bad idea but microdosing would put me where I'm at now-350ng/dl..i see what your saying though
I pay $1500 a month for insurance and can't get an appointment for a bandaid. Count your blessings and save your money so you can convince that girl out of your league your a responsible adult.

might just be cheaper to freeze it at the creepy old sperm filled hospital
View attachment 156408
It's difficult for me to drop a pic so... seriously google cryogenic storage container. A load needs to be tested for mobility and urine content. if urine is present it gets sent through a centrifuge. the sweet sweet nectar is separated, placed a container and submerged in liquid nitrogen. I honestly believe that is the entire process. That is what I would honestly do. I also have a small lab tho

Many guys have fertility issues regardless of AAS. Without being tested, you could have low count/motility or both right now. If you want kids and you have insurance, go get checked.
I've had two kids already and I've been tested already and have zero swimmer's.
Many guys have fertility issues regardless of AAS. Without being tested, you could have low count/motility or both right now. If you want kids and you have insurance, go get check

See, thats ridiculous. We should be able to do these things for a reasonable price. I'm not asking that the government throw me shit for free but god damn single meth addict mothers get medicaid in my state but if I want to see an endo just because I dont have a kid its gonna run me 300$ just for the copay without insurance. Like I said I'm not asking for free healthcare but goddam not everyone has 1000s to blow on sperm storage and doctors. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

Not a bad idea but microdosing would put me where I'm at now-350ng/dl..i see what your saying though
I know it sucks pining daily but 10mg a day will get your levels stable and up. I pin 20mg a day and just did bloods. My T level was over 1200 and free test was around 500. Going to go back down to 10mg daily that usually puts me in the 7 to 800 range. Pretty easy to pin daily using a 30g insulin syringe. Keeps scar tissue down also.

Hows the ball shrinking / semen volume been for those of you that have been on trt and occasional cycles?
Does it get to the point where nothing comes out when you cum?