MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

bro/sis that's wild. also, TFW you realize your name wasn't a catfish/troll name. respect for your commitment to your family though, no question.
Yea. That was just the sperm. Doesn’t include the $1000 a round for IUI (we did 9) or the 2 IVF cycles ($20k a round) to finally get pregnant. But now we have a healthy little one and it’s all worth it. My only gripe is we had to pay an exorbitant amount of money that a straight couple wouldn’t have. But this is my life - can’t dwell on what is “fair”.

see, that scares the shit out of me. are you confident that you could blow them back up with hcg if you wanted?
There was a whole clinical trial about this. Hypogonadal men with HCG regained fertility after nine months (the longest it took) and most were back on line within 3-6. Male fertility is pretty resilient. If it’s a concern then run a fertility protocol while on trt or blast. It’ll cost you some money now but potentially save you a ton of money later (HMG is effective but crazy expensive).

Yea. That was just the sperm. Doesn’t include the $1000 a round for IUI (we did 9) or the 2 IVF cycles ($20k a round) to finally get pregnant. But now we have a healthy little one and it’s all worth it. My only gripe is we had to pay an exorbitant amount of money that a straight couple wouldn’t have. But this is my life - can’t dwell on what is “fair”.
Let me correct you. You paid an exorbitant amount of money that some straight couples wouldn't have.

Also, the it's all worth it comment? You can reassess that after your little one's all grown up.

Let me correct you. You paid an exorbitant amount of money that some straight couples wouldn't have.

Also, the it's all worth it comment? You can reassess that after your little one's all grown up.
?????

wtf is wrong with you. what a fucking dumb shit thing to say to someone about their family.

No correction needed. A straight couple on my insurance would have gotten more coverage from their insurance and sooner than my wife and I did. That’s a fact.

No correction needed. A straight couple on my insurance would have gotten more coverage from their insurance and sooner than my wife and I did. That’s a fact.
Fact is insurance doesn't typically cover this procedure period, straight or not. I know this firsthand. Sometimes a company will throw you a bone, straight or not and give you a certain allowance that you can spend in a lifetime for all the processes.

The "let me correct you" comment wasn't meant to be intentionally mean. I sometimes say things bluntly to be funny and typically offend people in the process, not my intention.

Sometimes government jobs cover infertility. And maybe they only cover straight couples? If so, then I'm sorry. Never worked for the government, so I don't know the specifics. But trust me, I'm on your side on this debate. And I think it's a crock of shit that large insurance companies find drug rehab to be a medical necessity, but not the inability to have kids. They probably cover rehab because they know most people won't go. I know about that firsthand too because I should have probably checked in at some point, but nobody has time for that.

My last sentence in the previous post was a joke. We too were fortunate enough to have a kid. But man do they start challenging you as they get older.

Sorry, no intention of offending anyone. Just wanted to make it clear that straight people have to deal with these circumstances quite often as well.

Fact is insurance doesn't typically cover this procedure period, straight or not. I know this firsthand. Sometimes a company will throw you a bone, straight or not and give you a certain allowance that you can spend in a lifetime for all the processes.

The "let me correct you" comment wasn't meant to be intentionally mean. I sometimes say things bluntly to be funny and typically offend people in the process, not my intention.

Sometimes government jobs cover infertility. And maybe they only cover straight couples? If so, then I'm sorry. Never worked for the government, so I don't know the specifics. But trust me, I'm on your side on this debate. And I think it's a crock of shit that large insurance companies find drug rehab to be a medical necessity, but not the inability to have kids. They probably cover rehab because they know most people won't go. I know about that firsthand too because I should have probably checked in at some point, but nobody has time for that.

My last sentence in the previous post was a joke. We too were fortunate enough to have a kid. But man do they start challenging you as they get older.

Sorry, no intention of offending anyone. Just wanted to make it clear that straight people have to deal with these circumstances quite often as well.
I know several straight couples that went threw this as well. Nothing was covered by insurance.

I knew what you were getting at but sometimes things come across differently typed out.

I know several straight couples that went threw this as well. Nothing was covered by insurance.

I knew what you were getting at but sometimes things come across differently typed out.
I started my post with "Let me correct you" in response to someone I don't interact with much. I could totally understand how bad that came across.

But for some reason I find humor in that approach.

I started my post with "Let me correct you" in response to someone I don't interact with much. I could totally understand how bad that came across.

But for some reason I find humor in that approach.
Yeah. I’m sure sure if the two of you had more interactions it would have come across differently.

Appreciate the clarification on your part.

When I say the fact is we had to pay more, it’s surrounding proving infertility. For a straight couple on my insurance, to get infertility benefits they have to just tell the insurance company they’ve been trying to get pregnant for 12 months at home the “old fashioned way”. For my wife and I, we have to “prove” we’ve been trying for 12 months by showing receipts of our clinic IUI attempts, at roughly $1000 a piece plus sperm cost. For people who deal with infertility, they know that 12 rounds of IUI is unheard of. Normally after 3 or 4 rounds, a doctor is suggesting IVF. So that benefit is virtually non-existent to us, and I’ve actually heard of people who have done the 12 rounds, applied to the insurance company for the benefit now that they can “prove” to them their infertility, and be denied coverage of infertility treatment (insurance-paid IUI) because clearly it doesn’t work for them. It’s a really fucked system. My point was that on my insurance, If I were a man, we would have saved about $12k, and that’s fucked. Thankfully we can afford this, but only because we both make 6-figure salaries. Average income couples would not.

I took no offense to the second part tho, were all gluttons for punishment having kids because they grow up and become nightmares lol

Here we go again with all the idiots discussing absolutely nothing related to Stans gear for 3-4 pages. Pretty soon y’all will be bitching can’t find pastebin, when’s last time ya heard from Stan, bla bla bla … he’s exit scamming us with our money lol.

Appreciate the clarification on your part.

When I say the fact is we had to pay more, it’s surrounding proving infertility. For a straight couple on my insurance, to get infertility benefits they have to just tell the insurance company they’ve been trying to get pregnant for 12 months at home the “old fashioned way”. For my wife and I, we have to “prove” we’ve been trying for 12 months by showing receipts of our clinic IUI attempts, at roughly $1000 a piece plus sperm cost. For people who deal with infertility, they know that 12 rounds of IUI is unheard of. Normally after 3 or 4 rounds, a doctor is suggesting IVF. So that benefit is virtually non-existent to us, and I’ve actually heard of people who have done the 12 rounds, applied to the insurance company for the benefit now that they can “prove” to them their infertility, and be denied coverage of infertility treatment (insurance-paid IUI) because clearly it doesn’t work for them. It’s a really fucked system. My point was that on my insurance, If I were a man, we would have saved about $12k, and that’s fucked. Thankfully we can afford this, but only because we both make 6-figure salaries. Average income couples would not.

I took no offense to the second part tho, were all gluttons for punishment having kids because they grow up and become nightmares lol

One final thought, then Stan can have his thread back. I didn't take into consideration the dozen IUIs. That's fucked up. I would say more emotionally than financially. If there was a stat that said chances are significantly improved at 12 IUIs over 3 IUIs, then it would make some sense.

Here's a good segue for Stan. You should consider producing UG fertility meds. Those sell for an arm and a leg.

I really like how smooth this Test Enth is. I can pin 3ml in each delt if I need. Only pinning 1.5 e3d tho. Considering adding var or another injectable

One final thought, then Stan can have his thread back. I didn't take into consideration the dozen IUIs. That's fucked up. I would say more emotionally than financially. If there was a stat that said chances are significantly improved at 12 IUIs over 3 IUIs, then it would make some sense.

Here's a good segue for Stan. You should consider producing UG fertility meds. Those sell for an arm and a leg.
Not my thread, my friend. It's the people's thread.

Just for shits and grins -

One of my kids has been an easy going/easy to get along with person his entire life. The other was hell on two legs for a lot of his life. Now that he's a full-blown teenager we actually get along a lot better. Sometimes they actually chill out as they mature rather than going into full on rebellion mode.

Sponsors