MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just for shits and grins -

One of my kids has been an easy going/easy to get along with person his entire life. The other was hell on two legs for a lot of his life. Now that he's a full-blown teenager we actually get along a lot better. Sometimes they actually chill out as they mature rather than going into full on rebellion mode.

Sheep get along. The assholes in life are the ones who succeed!

Just for shits and grins -

One of my kids has been an easy going/easy to get along with person his entire life. The other was hell on two legs for a lot of his life. Now that he's a full-blown teenager we actually get along a lot better. Sometimes they actually chill out as they mature rather than going into full on rebellion mode.
Yep. My good kid is now a shit head and my terrible toddler is now the good kid. Gotta love being a single dad with daughters. The new wife doesn't have kids so she tries to keep me calm.

Hey Stan, I apologize if you’ve already explained this but what are your liquid orals suspended in? Is it some kind of alcohol? I’m clean and sober which is why I have to ask

thanks. im a bit more south. just tryna schedule an order around family visitting for holidays lol

4 days, weekend included as well, to Long Island.

I've worked with Stan before to schedule delivery to ensure it doesn't come here on a Saturday.

But also keep in mind that Stan is not the post man and some towns have a better delivery system than others.

When is family set to get there? And what state are you in? When is family set to arrive? How long are they staying?

Based on previous deliveries. If I ordered today and Stan had the ability to get the order prepared today, I would think that I would be able to get by Wednesday.

However, if your family is coming Thursday and staying the long weekend, it would be stupid to take that risk. I would just place the order the weekend of Thanksgiving.

4 days, weekend included as well, to Long Island.

I've worked with Stan before to schedule delivery to ensure it doesn't come here on a Saturday.

But also keep in mind that Stan is not the post man and some towns have a better delivery system than others.

When is family set to get there? And what state are you in? When is family set to arrive? How long are they staying?

Based on previous deliveries. If I ordered today and Stan had the ability to get the order prepared today, I would think that I would be able to get by Wednesday.

However, if your family is coming Thursday and staying the long weekend, it would be stupid to take that risk. I would just place the order the weekend of Thanksgiving.
Wow that's fast. I'm glad my family doesn't inspect my mail lol

Sponsors

Latest posts