MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

y'all are better than me lmao, this is why I always order after the weekend, I cant stand those two extra dayslol

No packages. You’re correct.
Yeah, that definitely sucks. I started putting in my full zip code (ie 90210-1234) when ordering items. For me that was the fuel that got the packages section of informed delivery to work (can't guarantee it, it could have been simply coincidence).

If you want to try the theory, you can order anything online and ship to your address with your full zip code. Be careful with using Amazon as an example, they have been using UPS more often recently.

Yeah, that definitely sucks. I started putting in my full zip code (ie 90210-1234) when ordering items. For me that was the fuel that got the packages section of informed delivery to work (can't guarantee it, it could have been simply coincidence).

If you want to try the theory, you can order anything online and ship to your address with your full zip code. Be careful with using Amazon as an example, they have been using UPS more often recently.
Yes for me for informed delivery to work you need full zip code

Yes for me for informed delivery to work you need full zip code
Again, call me old school but you guys should not be tracking your orders. Don't request tracking numbers, don't put your zip codes into any tracking information fields etc etc etc. Provide minimum info in your email when you order, and after that forget about it until/if it comes. You guys forget all too often that these are highly illegal substances and you are breaking the law. Protect yourselves please <3

I don't even login to this damn website without a VPN lol (not saying that protects me, just pointing it out to show that every positive step toward anonymity you can take is a good step to take)

Again, call me old school but you guys should not be tracking your orders. Don't request tracking numbers, don't put your zip codes into any tracking information fields etc etc etc. Provide minimum info in your email when you order, and after that forget about it until/if it comes. You guys forget all too often that these are highly illegal substances and you are breaking the law. Protect yourselves please <3
I used to be paranoid also.

hahaha touche brotha, just offering advice <3
To be fair I mean you're not wrong but I have friends buying oxycotten meth fentanyl and bathsalts ect..... and not getting caught for years and years until someone rats... that's the stuff they will invest money into trying to stop. Steroids are not even illegal in some places.

To be fair I mean you're not wrong but I have friends buying oxycotten meth fentanyl and bathsalts ect..... and not getting caught for years and years until someone rats... that's the stuff they will invest money into trying to stop. Steroids are not even illegal in some places.

All about probability. Easy case + no OPSEC = the buyer is toast. All it takes is one time.

All about probability. Easy case + no OPSEC = the buyer is toast. All it takes is one time.
Right but he is talking about tracking and stuff and they are not going to invest the time and money into stuff like that on the internet for people who are using gear.... maybe for people buying bulk fentanyl and selling it and people are overdosing and dying then it makes more sense to Invest time and money into that vs people buying schedule 3 drugs like steroids.

Right but he is talking about tracking and stuff and they are not going to invest the time and money into stuff like that on the internet for people who are using gear.... maybe for people buying bulk fentanyl and selling it and people are overdosing and dying then it makes more sense to Invest time and money into that vs people buying schedule 3 drugs like steroids.
Then explain the Melissa bumstead bust in September