MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Then explain the Melissa bumstead bust in September
Well for one this is domestic. International is a bit different but still even then most of the time they don't bust you they just send you a letter

Hi profile, low hanging fruit that fell into their laps from the it will never happen to me tree? (i'm guessing)
Exactly kind of like "let's scare the community of steroids users by making an example out of someone who everyone knows" that's my opinion on it

Melisa Bumstead had the following AAS

TEST PROP
TREN ACE
MAST ACE
ANAVAR
WINNY
MESTEROLONE

What I'm wondering is if this is Chris's gear or hers.
All of it makes a great run for a comp.

Again, call me old school but you guys should not be tracking your orders. Don't request tracking numbers, don't put your zip codes into any tracking information fields etc etc etc. Provide minimum info in your email when you order, and after that forget about it until/if it comes. You guys forget all too often that these are highly illegal substances and you are breaking the law. Protect yourselves please <3
I don't even login to this damn website without a VPN lol (not saying that protects me, just pointing it out to show that every positive step toward anonymity you can take is a good step to take)

You are coming from a good place, I appreciate that. I do VPN. I also do informed delivery. Why? I need to get to my stuff before the wife does. I am pretty sure that dropping the soap in prison would be easier to deal with than my angry wife.

Informed delivery is not the same as tracking. The post office already knows what it's going to deliver to you address and where it shipped from. USPS allowing you to have access to that info is not an opsec risk.

But, yeah, VPN all day long.

Yeah for the record I know this is all veryyyy low on the list of things authorities are worried about. I just am in a field of work that allows me to have access to a lot of legal issues and data around these subjects and I know how many young folks come on here, so I just try to throw my .02 cents of paranoia/safety protocol in.

I've had that issue a few times tho weightloss with parents back in the day lol. I was visiting my family a few states away and was flying instead of driving so had a mini cycle mailed to their house so I did informed delivery on that one to ensure they did not grab a random package full of roids with my name on it hahaha

I just am in a field of work that allows me to have access to a lot of legal issues and data around these subjects and I know how many young folks come on here, so I just try to throw my .02 cents of paranoia/safety protocol in.

Being informed and sharing clue is never a bad thing, even if people bitch about it.

I fall somewhere in the middle myself. I VPN and try to practice basic opsec, but IME aside from feds going after KP or credible threats of violence (and outside of SocMed like facebook) the "online" piece of things doesn't tend to be the source of most problems people have. Having rats for friends or being a fucking shit-magnet moron seems to be a larger piece of the puzzle.

Straps. No experience with missing digits, but they make things workable with splints on.
Straps and chalk are game changers for me. I just lost the finger as recently as 2 years ago. I've been deadlifting close to 20 years with that damn finger. Put up some good numbers. Even after a cervical fusion of the C4-7. It's been a ride that's for sure. Will aquire straps and chalk upon payday