MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Would anyone know why HGH would not fully dissolve at all? Sat for hours and then some clumps stay at the bottom with fine particles of the powder.

Straps and chalk are game changers for me. I just lost the finger as recently as 2 years ago. I've been deadlifting close to 20 years with that damn finger. Put up some good numbers. Even after a cervical fusion of the C4-7. It's been a ride that's for sure. Will aquire straps and chalk upon payday

Wait a minute. Lost finger two years ago. Lifting for 20 years. C4-7 fusion.

WTF? You can't PM me to say hello!?
Jerk! :D Nice to see you.

Did you put it in the fridge? Sometimes mine won't fully disolve but the fridge finishes it off.
Yeah, I had two vials I believe that sat in the fridge for a good hour got annoyed drew up what I could and blasted both of em lol. Now I have another one chillin that I will check on later. It’s weird to me though 6-7 vials were Gucci then last of that kit were just a pain kinda like crystals on the bottom my fridge is relatively cold around 32F

Received my order. The white crimp caps can be easily rotated by hand. Haven't popped the black caps yet, but vials don't appear to be leaking.

Are we doing crimp cap gate with Stanford now, too? Drove goodlyfe out of the oils game. At some point, we may be stepping on our own dicks. I was able to spin the top on my Pharma test, too.

Are we doing crimp cap gate with Stanford now, too? Drove goodlyfe out of the oils game. At some point, we may be stepping on our own dicks. I was able to spin the top on my Pharma test, too.
Received my order. The white crimp caps can be easily rotated by hand. Haven't popped the black caps yet, but vials don't appear to be leaking.
my recent order has the same thing with the vials. Never was like this before with Stan's product. I've ordered from him (lightly) since 2018. that said, I have no doubt about the sterility of the product. the stoppers are fully intact, it's just that the crimp can very easily be rotated. FYI.

my recent order has the same thing with the vials. Never was like this before with Stan's product. I've ordered from him (lightly) since 2018. that said, I have no doubt about the sterility of the product. the stoppers are fully intact, it's just that the crimp can very easily be rotated. FYI.
Like I said, I rotated the cap on my pharm test

First order with him. I don't see any oil leaking. If the crimp cap were to come off then that would be an issue. Never had any other vials with "loose" crimp caps before though.

Goodlyfe didn't stop only because of the stopper/cap issue. It was also because he had an inexperienced brewer. But I get what you're saying.

Like thatguy said, even goodlyfe’s closing statement was that if he ever decides to sell aas again it will be with an experienced brewer next time.

Also, don’t down play the caps. Huge difference in spinning caps and having the whole crimp coming undone and the cap, stopper and oil coming flying out from simply trying to pop the flip tops off. Happened to multiple members and was said to of been fixed but it continued.

So this is a bit different. If an issue arises here Stan is actually the brewer and can fix. The issue will be on Stan. He doesn’t have the luxury of pointing the finger at someone else as his saving grace. Well, maybe blame the donkey.

Like thatguy said, even goodlyfe’s closing statement was that if he ever decides to sell aas again it will be with an experienced brewer next time.

Also, don’t down play the caps. Huge difference in spinning caps and having the whole crimp coming undone and the cap, stopper and oil coming flying out from simply trying to pop the flip tops off. Happened to multiple members and was said to of been fixed but it continued.

So this is a bit different. If an issue arises here Stan is actually the brewer and can fix. The issue will be on Stan. He doesn’t have the luxury of pointing the finger at someone else as his saving grace. Well, maybe blame the donkey.
I get the issue with the tops coming off, however that burgeoned into people bitching about the tops spinning and him having to replace them as well. That’s really all I’m saying. Couple spinning tops, let’s hope it stops there.

nobody asked for refunds and I point blank said the stoppers were completely fine. Nobody is above scrutiny and Stan welcomes it because he's actually a professional who handles his shit.

why the fuck are people so afraid to speak up when they pay for shit and it potentially has a problem? low ass standards. Stan will fix it, he literally always has, but he's gotta know about I first. jfc.

nobody asked for refunds and I point blank said the stoppers were completely fine. Nobody is above scrutiny and Stan welcomes it because he's actually a professional who handles his shit.

why the fuck are people so afraid to speak up when they pay for shit and it potentially has a problem? low ass standards. Stan will fix it, he literally always has, but he's gotta know about I first. jfc.
No one is afraid to speak up. However, in the goodlyfe case, I think there’s a difference between “speaking up” and being a pedantic twat or just gear fishing. I wasn’t picking you out, just see the pedantic twat train coming. I’m not defending drug dealers, either, I’m shitting on, yep……pedantic twats. “Hey, man, my illegal steroids I ordered have a label peeling off, I won’t stand for it.”

No one is afraid to speak up. However, in the goodlyfe case, I think there’s a difference between “speaking up” and being a pedantic twat or just gear fishing. I wasn’t picking you out, just see the pedantic twat train coming. I’m not defending drug dealers, either, I’m shitting on, yep……pedantic twats. “Hey, man, my illegal steroids I ordered have a label peeling off, I won’t stand for it.”

I'm with you on the "vetting" often becoming unproductive when it amounts to pointless bitching and flaming over trivial bullshit. That said, GL had caps coming off of his vials and disintegrating stoppers leaving floaters in his vials. Those things are not trivial bullshit.

I'm very happy with Stan's selection, TA, customer service, and pricing. Using bonerz and feels (all I give a shit about, TBH) his orals are great. His caps pretty much suck though. They are flimsy, loose, and leave the dreaded jagged spikes behind. I'm not asking for replacements and it's not going to keep me from placing another order, but it's definitely noteworthy.

respect for the use of pedantic twats. xD thanks for clarifying. it's appreciated and I am on board with that too.

I'm with you on the "vetting" often becoming unproductive when it amounts to pointless bitching and flaming over trivial bullshit. That said, GL had caps coming off of his vials and disintegrating stoppers leaving floaters in his vials. Those things are not trivial bullshit.

I'm very happy with Stan's selection, TA, customer service, and pricing. Using bonerz and feels (all I give a shit about, TBH) his orals are great. His caps pretty much suck though. They are flimsy, loose, and leave the dreaded jagged spikes behind. I'm not asking for replacements and it's not going to keep me from placing another order, but it's definitely noteworthy.
Still haven't popped the black top off of any of the vials I received, however the jagged spikes seem to be a thing across a variety of different sources. I mean, even Pharmacom with their highly overpriced gear have jagged spikes. I didn't mention my spinning crimp caps to get anything free or "bitch about it"...I just stated the observation that I had when I first opened up the package. If the caps end up coming off or the stoppers leak, then that is when it will be a real issue.

Just caught up with the thread.. I've only been a member for a few months here, so I don't know if this applies in this source's case due to coming back and all. but..

I didn't see any tits.