MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

On the "dreaded jagged spikes" thing, I was mostly being sarcastic since I have posted at least a few times that they just don't bother me that much.

And what is dragon blood?
Posted by Stan himself.

“As for the Dragons Blood. In case you live under a rock, lol, and haven't seen me post on it. Here is a quick run down.

It is iniectable albuterol. Albuterol is a stimulant and you can do too much of it. Be very careful. The new recipe, which is the only one available from this day forward, is a 20ml vial. About 1/4 a ml may be kind of on the low side as far as sides go. I did 1/4 a ml (injected sub q) and barely felt it. It will give you an immediate boost of energy which may last up to 4 hours. Imo, great for injecting upon waking and jumping straight on the treadmill for a cardio. Kicks in before you hit the start button.

This product also has vitamin b12 and a product called lipo-b which is made up of 3 amino acids. Google lipo-b and read up on it for further information.

Be careful with this producf. You can do to much of a stimulant and it can be dangerous. The 20ml vials and the 10ml vials are very different in potency. This writeup is only for the 20ml vials 9f Dragons Blood.

Does it make you half as miserable as clenbuteral?

can’t answer as I’ve stayed away from clen. but I definitely don’t feel miserable, shortly after pulling syringe out I get a little shaky which goes away in an hour or so but afterwards I’m Gucci and full of energy personally

Been a couple days fellas, I have been high as hell and chilling. Hows everyone doing oh and btw stan your shit is making me nut less thats one of the most noticeable things.. so its probably working :cool: oh and the aromasin checks out too. Took a high dose and killed sex drive let off of her for a day and its back but can confidently infer both products are doing what they are supposed to do..
...just my opinion...

Been a couple days fellas, I have been high as hell and chilling. Hows everyone doing oh and btw stan your shit is making me nut less thats one of the most noticeable things.. so its probably working :cool: oh and the aromasin checks out too. Took a high dose and killed sex drive let off of her for a day and its back but can confidently infer both products are doing what they are supposed to do..
...just my opinion...

Do you mess around with the legal Delta 8?
3chi has some nice products. Or only the original THC for you?

The cbd market is over saturated imo, I don’t see a benefit in you carrying it and I bet it wouldn’t sell very well. @Stanfordpharma1 plus as a consumer you can buy bulk cbd for very inexpensive if you know where to look. I’m getting 100grams of pure cbd isolate for $80. Might go head and start me up a little Instagram cbd biz

Hey, all.

So, any feedback from users who are using Stan's primo? I know this thread is only a month old. I've never tried primo before and am thinking of giving it a go for my next cycle.

Sponsors