MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I just asked for a price list a couple hours ago and he responded within minutes. So far it appears to still be available for purchasing.

It is still available but there isn't many vials left last time I spoke to him he had alil left over raws left of the primo e he tested from the same batch which he said will make about 85 or so vials I believe he said. When I spoke to him last it was being made up. I'm sure it won't last though though not at that price. As for the quailty I'm really like and enjoy Stan's primo and hisbother products I got which was his mast e and anavar.... I'm actually grabbing some more primo e, eq, and I might give him tbol caps a try n might grab a CPL vials of his test cyp. But really am going for his primo e and eq, the primo e and mast e have been really good deff am really like Stan's products and the dosages prices are easily the best around unless u decide to do ur own thing.... I have had zero issues also with pip everything has been super smooth to where I really can't even notice I pinned the next day.... This is just my experience take away what u want from it...

I will also say Stan's customer service and communication and reply back to emails is the fastest and best iv seen u get a reply usually within a half hour or so. I deff plan to keep using him, it's nice to have a src that's been around for a minute knows how to brew does things right and makes a product that matches the label claim or within a few mgs up or down....

Seriously? You don't even know how to workout yet and you're doing juice?

I see stuff like this all the time, I have seen even worser shit. Had people ask what this certain compound does, the list goes on and on, or I just started working out and I'm on test 500mg a week and tren ace and it's week one and I don't feel anything I'm pinning everything once a week is that enough? Shouldn't I be feeling like hulk already? I swear dude it's like people cant work out or they think it's a waste of there time to just go to the gym and lift naturally till they hit a sticking point....

Primo is out of stock.

I had to go out of town for an emergency. A little behind schedule packs are shipping 4 days from payment. But will start catching back up quickly. Ordinarily packs ship 1 to 3 days from payment. Had to run out of town Thursday night and back this morning. Will be working very hard to get caught back up. Thank you.

P.s. I do have just over 200 grams of Primo still. If I can find time to brew I will have about 100 vials. Thars aprx what 200 grams yield due to overfilling of vials.

I will also say Stan's customer service and communication and reply back to emails is the fastest and best iv seen u get a reply usually within a half hour or so. I deff plan to keep using him, it's nice to have a src that's been around for a minute knows how to brew does things right and makes a product that matches the label claim or within a few mgs up or down....
Stans a good source with from what I can tell so far is good product and I'll probably buy again, but I'm not gonna sit here like most people on here and kiss his ass. Communication was bad(after I sent the payment, it was great before). At least on Meso it was. Placed the order before noon, sent a few "did you get my payment" type of messages on here waited all day no response waited most of the following day no response. So I email him and boom 2 minutes later I get a response. I get it, shit happens and that's understandable. I will say it's nerve wrecking waiting almost 2 days just for the "Yep got your payment and shipping out asap thanks" especially when its your first purchase from a vendor..not a big deal just figured I'd post, no ones perfect. My message to stan is if you can't have steady communication on meso messages then let people know to use your email. You worried the hell out of me.

Stans a good source with from what I can tell so far is good product and I'll probably buy again, but I'm not gonna sit here like most people on here and kiss his ass. Communication was bad(after I sent the payment, it was great before). At least on Meso it was. Placed the order before noon, sent a few "did you get my payment" type of messages on here waited all day no response waited most of the following day no response. So I email him and boom 2 minutes later I get a response. I get it, shit happens and that's understandable. I will say it's nerve wrecking waiting almost 2 days just for the "Yep got your payment and shipping out asap thanks" especially when its your first purchase from a vendor..not a big deal just figured I'd post, no ones perfect. My message to stan is if you can't have steady communication on meso messages then let people know to use your email. You worried the hell out of me.
most people send payment and wait for it to show up in the box. Then start asking questions if you haven't seen something after 2 weeks. The play-by-play isn't necessary.

most people send payment and wait for it to show up in the box. Then start asking questions if you haven't seen something after 2 weeks. The play-by-play isn't necessary.
Yeah maybe for you. Me personally, I dont shoot money to people and just automatically trust it. Especially my first time buy off a source. Maybe your way is "cooler" though..

seconded lol, I'm coming up on a week
for the record not a week before him dropping it off, just TA as a whole from order confirmation (payment and shipping info sent). And for the record stan been around a long time as have I, I wasn't complaining just providing transparency.

Yeah maybe for you. Me personally, I dont shoot money to people and just automatically trust it. Especially my first time buy off a source. Maybe your way is "cooler" though..
safer is a better way to describe it, but we all remember the nerves on the first few orders so don't feel too bad lol

yeah for me and anyone else that's ordered gear before more than once. Only people that make a fuss about lack of communication once money is sent is complete newbs. It's all good, you'll get over it. But bogging down the source wastes their time and adding to the digital trail and more details getting explained online increases the security risk, for everyone.

Stan is pretty solid about owning up to his shortcomings guys. also, most sources outside of Skank and Stan pretty much will leave you high and dry when it comes to comms post-purchase. that's just the way things go. and you'll get a better rep as a buyer when you respect that. I find the middle ground of ensuring your seller got the payment as the best route. ping them for that, and leave it at "great, looking forward to the product" as your last reply. then wait for the product. if after 10 days you have no sign of tracking nor product, then you make a fuss.

edit: GL is also good with comms in my limited experience. of course there are others but I'm not gonna name everyone here lmfao. I'll say this - i've been with BGS since 2014 and they've been private for years now. I routinely know to not contact them for tracking status unless there's an issue 10 days after payment sent. just manage your expectations and your experiences will be a lot better than sweating every hour for a gear delivery lol.

yeah for me and anyone else that's ordered gear before more than once. Only people that make a fuss about lack of communication once money is sent is complete newbs. It's all good, you'll get over it. But bogging down the source wastes their time and adding to the digital trail and more details getting explained online increases the security risk, for everyone.
Lol ur a joke

Sponsors