MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I kiss Stan's ass because he's a great source. When I ordered from Stan I knew good things were coming. You only joined about 2 weeks ago. But over time, you will get a good feeling about who here is going to help you out. Then those people will help you. In my experience Stan didn't recommend Stan, someone else recommended Stan and I knew their word was good.
Lol.....says the guy that's been here 90 days...SMH!!

What are the chances that usps actually recovers a package and gets it to you that they delivered to the wrong address lol
If they screwed up, it’s possible.

If the address was wrong on the package less likely.

Your best bet is to ask the mailman and not bother actually going through USPS.

If they screwed up, it’s possible.

If the address was wrong on the package less likely.

Your best bet is to ask the mailman and not bother actually going through USPS.
Yeah they told me they accidentally dropped it off at a different address. Their mistake. They said they would try and recover it but this did happen before and they never got it back to me.

Yeah it has happened one other time and never got it back. I wonder if they can tell me where they delivered it to lol
I fought with my post office for days over that. They said "We can't release the data, you may went to go there and get in a fight with them"

Each post office is different, they don't know what they are doing, and make up their own rules.

Yeah they told me they accidentally dropped it off at a different address. Their mistake. They said they would try and recover it but this did happen before and they never got it back to me.
what if your neighbors opened your package and you ask them hey you guys didn't happen to get my package the other day did you? and they say no didn't see it. 2 months later your neighbor looks like goku

what if your neighbors opened your package and you ask them hey you guys didn't happen to get my package the other day did you? and they say no didn't see it. 2 months later your neighbor looks like goku
Lmfao If I hear my neighbor start fighting with his wife then I know damn well he's taking my tren

Do you know where they delivered it? Can you try to get it back yourself?
One lady gave me an address on the phone but it was literally no where near any houses just a random highway. I went to the post office and said this doesn't bring me anywhere and she said that they are not supposed to tell me where it is and wouldn't correct the address and told me they would keep trying to recover it

Stan did reach out to me and let me know that he would resend the package if the post office wasn't able to recover it even though I never even asked him to because it wasn't his fault.

Don't know many sources that will go out of there way to help you out when it's not even their fault.

Hey brother, tried to reach you through email but don't know if it's going through
Hey big how u doing brother glad to see u around.... Iv been using proton and he usually hits me back within a half hour or so unless he's alil busy I know he was a tad bit behind.... Glad to see u brother. Stan's stuff has been pretty good. I hope u and URS are well brother

Get informed delivery and you won't have to get tracking
Yes I know this but my wife orders stuff all the time. I have informed delivery. Don’t remember where he ships from either

Yes I know this but my wife orders stuff all the time. I have informed delivery. Don’t remember where he ships from either
I don't think he does tracking numbers but most people are reporting a week long wait or less