MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

In the future though I do see how it is better to use the product and THEN post the review so learn something new everyday. I'm pretty new to this lifestyle like @MisterSuperGod said I seemed pretty excited cause I am but I do see how it could potentially be dangerous to label people as "legit" too soon for the rest of the members sake I just assumed it was good product because of the previous guys experience with him here, but noted.
@combover for someone who made his account in 2016 you sure dont read the entire context

Stans a good source with from what I can tell so far is good product and I'll probably buy again, but I'm not gonna sit here like most people on here and kiss his ass. Communication was bad(after I sent the payment, it was great before). At least on Meso it was. Placed the order before noon, sent a few "did you get my payment" type of messages on here waited all day no response waited most of the following day no response. So I email him and boom 2 minutes later I get a response. I get it, shit happens and that's understandable. I will say it's nerve wrecking waiting almost 2 days just for the "Yep got your payment and shipping out asap thanks" especially when its your first purchase from a vendor..not a big deal just figured I'd post, no ones perfect. My message to stan is if you can't have steady communication on meso messages then let people know to use your email. You worried the hell out of me.

I kiss Stan's ass because he's a great source. When I ordered from Stan I knew good things were coming. You only joined about 2 weeks ago. But over time, you will get a good feeling about who here is going to help you out. Then those people will help you. In my experience Stan didn't recommend Stan, someone else recommended Stan and I knew their word was good.

No plans. I used to carry it, but not enough time. Too much work so I had to let a few things go. Halo, possibly. Ordering and testing before putting on the list.
Halo would be 100% acceptable, anonymous was the only person I ever tried and trusted with Halo so would be nice to have another source for it. I know meso doesn't have a ton of powerlifters but a strong preworkout for max out days are unbelievably advantageous.

What are the chances that usps actually recovers a package and gets it to you that they delivered to the wrong address lol

What are the chances that usps actually recovers a package and gets it to you that they delivered to the wrong address lol
Their GPS units will show where they delivered it wrongly to. They are suppose to go back to the location and ask the person there to give it back. usually no one is home, and thats the end of that. You can file a claim, but they are real jerks to collect from at times if it was not insured.

Their GPS units will show where they delivered it wrongly to. They are suppose to go back to the location and ask the person there to give it back. usually no one is home, and thats the end of that. You can file a claim, but they are real jerks to collect from at times if it was not insured.
Yeah it has happened one other time and never got it back. I wonder if they can tell me where they delivered it to lol