MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Does Stan send tracking at all or do you just wait for pack to show up?
No sir. Only if there's an issue. If anyone needs me to check pack pm me email addy. I'm about 4 days behind schedule at the moment. Meaning 4 days after payment is made pack is shipped. I'm catching back up, though and should be back to normal by Friday or Saturday. Please bare with me. I get so many emails a day it's hard to keep up. A lot of "dude, it's been 3 days. Where's my pack", lol. All good, though. I'm always happy to help if I can.

No sir. Only if there's an issue. If anyone needs me to check pack pm me email addy. I'm about 4 days behind schedule at the moment. Meaning 4 days after payment is made pack is shipped. I'm catching back up, though and should be back to normal by Friday or Saturday. Please bare with me. I get so many emails a day it's hard to keep up. A lot of "dude, it's been 3 days. Where's my pack", lol. All good, though. I'm always happy to help if I can.
No I was just curious if that’s how you did tracking. I wasn’t asking where my pack was lol.

No I was just curious if that’s how you did tracking. I wasn’t asking where my pack was lol.
I know I replied to your comment, but most of that was just to the general public. I get some pretty weird and or crazy emails, lol. Some I can't even understand what they're talking about, haha.